My O.C. Page/Info (Part 1)- Draco Type 00

Name: Draco prototype 00
Appearance:

Name: Draco prototype 00Appearance:

Age: 18

Species: Dracan

Nicknames/Epithets: Draco, Zero, Planetary Killer

Weapons/Powers (Draco 00):

Core- A purple core with an orangish red eye, acts as the main organ and source of power for Draco as well as the rest of his species.

Pyrokinesis- can set anything ablaze with a wave of the hand generated and fire balls out said hands.

Telekinesis- can lift objects and himself with the power of his mind (note Dracans have only one power 00 having two powers is a rarity).

Weapon summoning- Allows Draco to summon weapons from his own making, his main weapon of choice is a broadsword. He can also summon more than one in a fight. (He has two he likes specifically)

Zerocalibur (sword name):

Searing Impact (Automatic Shotgun):

Likes- fighting, killing, drugs, sex/love, sweet treats, his harem, his kids, protecting his people, trying new/old things

Dislikes- humiliation, threats against him, NTR, hurting the innocent, douche bags

Overall personality- Draco is a bit of a naive individual who often acts before thinking. However that doesn't mean he's stupid, once something is in shambles Zero assesses the situation and acts accordingly.

Origin- Draco is very much the dictionary definition of "shit happens''. Take an experimental gene bomb created by a near extinct race of lizard men and the dead bodies of living metal humanoid weapons and what's the result? An unstable teenager who can't discern right from wrong who has the uncanny ability to evolve while he fights.

As you can imagine the species that gave Draco his physical body were pretty much dead when they fired the first shot (this only solidified his status as Planet Killer). After two days of nonstop carnage the planet Zero arrived on was truly empty.

And after everything he got bored, like in an instant. So for about a week Draco decided to do something new and find out what he wanted to do. For the most part it was just partying off world, drinking, and sex (when he first learned about these he kinda got hooked on it). Until finally it hit him as if memories of his past took over from the embedded core in his chest. He tried something he had never done before he used his core to create.

After one government building session, teaching of powers, and reconstruction of most of the known planet City capitals. Planet Fortune was alive again and Draco got bored again. So he decided to take leave and explore parts of the known universe until he found something weird black book that said the The Universe Tome.

As strange as it was he took it with him and went back home. He then skimmed through the book and found stories both interesting and strange about popular media and even things he'd never heard of. He then thought to himself how cool it would be to go to see into the universe for a split and in a literal second a rift appeared showing a solar system exploding. After witnessing this Zero looked back at the book Realizing the implications of what the book could do, to put it lightly he was shocked. Then he stilled himself thinking over what the book could do for him as he smirked, "This could be fun."

____________________________________
A/N: This is my first attempt at this. I hope it wasn't complete trash. Part two will come soon.