My O.C. Page/Info (Part 5)- Strike Forms/Extra Additional Dracan Info

A/N: I don't own DBZ this pic is merely for a demonstration. Toei animation do not sue me please I'm broke and I ain't got no job!
____________________________________

A Strike form is while not unique a very powerful ability that even the weakest of Dracans can master. The basics of Strike Forms is that it amplifies the users damage output on a times two multiplier. A typical Strike form may only make ones body glow a shad of their favorite color or sometimes change their body completely. However getting to the level of a Strike form requires one of a two things;

Training- If you as a Dracan become stronger and hone your powers more pushing them to their very limits, unlocking a Strike form will be a breeze.

Emotion- Those who use this can begin their transformation process in this way must be scarred emotionally and harness that to transform. However this is quite dangerous to do alone as one could essentially enter a Strike form 0.

Speaking of numbers Strikes come in threes so here is a basic overview of each form:

Strike form 0 (pseudo Strike/berserk): Okay I lied it comes in four, technically. See this form is achieved by most Dracans as they get scared emotionally. It causes them to go in a rage turning their skin pitch black as even the cutest of abilities become murderous and threatening to those in a close enough range. The user has no control in this state and will continue until they die or fall unconscious. Damage output multiplier is X2

Strike form 1 (First Strike): The balance of rage and power. When in Strike form 1 the user becomes much faster and stronger as well as more durable. However this power comes with a price it taxes energy in the process of fighting. More experienced users can use it for longer, its recommended that newcomers use it as a last resort to either escape or attack. Damage output multiplier is X2^2. The standard appearance makes a Dracan's skin glowing white, their eyes turn red, and their hair turns blue.

Strike form 2 (Second Strike): A level higher than a the first, if you can't hit them once hit them again. That is the modo of the few within the elite of each caste of the Dracan elite who have a mastery of this power. That's right only those whose will can supersede that beyond reasonable limits. This typically occurs among the naturally gifted or the extremely dedicated. The user who masters this form becomes even faster stronger durable and more deadly. Only down side is the power is even more taxing and if you are new to this ability DO NOT USE IT unless its your last means of escape. Damage output multiplier is X2^2^2. Standard appearance is usually turns a Dracan's skin blue, their eyes remain red, and their hair becomes multi colored as it changes color rapidly.

Strike form 3 (Third Strike): This is the Climax. Okay thats a bit dramatic but only Type 00's can use this. But only elite and Draco himself. However these user only achieved that power because they themselves are Draco's mates and they wish to fight along him and protect him as he does for them they can only use it once he transforms. This form is unrealistically fast, unfathomably strong, and has almost God tier durability. Taxing is only an issue with Draco's harem, Draco himself can continue going as long as he wants given he isn't normal. Taxing in this form might put someone in a coma or worse. Strike 3 is only for universe level emergencies; although Draco uses it for dumb reasons (Draco: I mean duh who wouldn't). Damage output multiplier is X2^2^2^2. Since Draco and his harem are the only ones to achieve this form they were seen with Multi colored skin and eyes that changed rapidly, and their hair sparkled like that of the cosmos.
____________________________________
Additional info- Just some extra tidbits of info about the Dracans.

No feet?- Natural born Dracans lack feet. As weird as it is they actually have a needle like legs that they stand on. Its actually hard for most to use so they often wear boots to compensate thought there are a few who use these needle like appendages if they prefer a more sneaky alternative. Plus that means none of you weirdos can draw foot porn of them! *Evil laughter*

Dracan (Natural born) feet picture:

Celebrities- They exist but are much more of a convenience then a necessity

Celebrities- They exist but are much more of a convenience then a necessity. Simply put their just people and aren't treated as idols to worship.

Stand out: Many Dracans wear certain items to stand out even Draco as he wears a necklace that belonged to his creators:

Additional- If you have any questions about the Dracans just ask and I shall answer them. Oh and here's a female Dracan just because. (Its not mine):

____________________________________

A/N: And thats the end of this chapter. That leg pic doesn't belong to me and I didn't make it I'll see you all again real soon as I talk about Draco's harem.