Chapter 8: Azalea Gets Mental Help

Lady Tsunade pulls her to Inoichi's and knocks on there door. 

Inoichi yells out, "I got it keep working on your flower list." Inoichi opens the door to see Azalea and the Hokage, "Azalea you look like you just got caught opening the candy bar in the middle of the night." 

"Shut up, shut UP!" 

"Ok...Hokage, what would you like me to do?" 

Lady Tsunade gives him the records on the Nine Tails, "I don't want her memory erase I just need her attitude fixed." 

She shoves her in the Yamanaka house. 

"She has your kinda strength I can't-" 

"She has no chakra." She glares at Azalea, "Sit down! You go and check on Naruto like this your going to get yourself killed." 

"I understand, you feel dedicated to your sister and the promise you made. But having this anger twords the Nine Tails. Naruto is going to rasengan you once and your a goner. Azalea I love you hun, but you can't do this." 

Lady Tsunade looks at Inoichi and nods. 

Inoichi sits in the chair next to Azalea and enters her head. "Ok Azalea, tell me what's going on?" Inoichi thinks to himself, "I've seen the papers of the Nine Tails attack. I know what's going on, but she's gotta tell me from her point of view. Just so I know what to do. If I was given the option to erase her memory I wouldn't have to do this, but." 

"Inoichi are you even listening to me!!" 

"Yeah go on." 

Azalea growls, "Obviously you weren't!! I said I'm not talking!!!" 

"Ok, well picture me being the Nine Tails. Attack me." 

Azalea just glares at him. "I'm not talking." 

Inoichi talks through Azalea, "She refuses to talk. What if you bring Kakashi in, and we can do a joint session." 

Lady Tsunade answers, "I'll go get him. Keep her talking if you can." 

Tsunade walks out and heads to Kakashi's. 

"Ok, Azalea. Come on its been over twelve years. I'm sure you have a grudge against the Nine Tails. Just talk to me, please." 

"No!" She tries to make her hands into fist's, "Aaa!" 

Inoichi sighs, "You need to talk." 

"I have talked!" 

"No you haven't." 

"I have talked! I've talked to Kakashi! Just leave me alone!!"

"Ok, well that's something. If you've talked. Why are you still fighting. You should be feeling some what better. So-"

"SHUT UUUP!" 

A few minutes later Tsunade knocks on Kakashi's door. Kakashi opens the door. "Kakashi put your mask on and shirt on. Your going to do a joint session with Azalea." 

"Ok." 

Kakashi goes back in and gets dressed. Then they dash to Yamanaka's. Kakashi opens the door and Inoichi say, "She's getting worse yelling at me louder and louder." 

Kakashi goes and sits in a chair while Tsunade prep's the joint session. Kakashi enters Azalea's head with the help of feeding on Inoichi's ability being joined with cords. Kakashi finds himself on one knee and holding himself up with his finger tips bending over. Kakashi blinks at the sensation around him and feels a little scared with the eeriness. He musters up courage, "Azalea? Y-you're shaking." 

Kakashi looks at Inoichi, "Have you given her any chakra?" 

"No I'm afraid to." 

"Just a few bites of fruit?" 

"I guess."  Inoichi walks her over and makes her eat a couple bites. 

"I want Inoichi out!" 

Kakashi asks, "Why did Lady Tsunade have you do this? You're invading her personal space. She's not going to talk." 

"I agree." 

Inoichi jumps back into his own body, and Kakashi is booted out back in his body. Inoichi says, "Lady Tsunade, I'm not going to get anywhere with her this way." 

Azalea says, "If you want me to talk get Inoichi out! I don't confide in guys. The only guy I talk to is Kakashi. You know that better than anyone Tsunade." 

Tsunade says, "First off all missy I'm Lady Tsunade to you right now. Inoichi would you be kind enough to leave the room?" 

Inoichi gets up and walks out. Tsunade says, "Ok now talk." 

"I want that Nine Tails dead!" 

"Ok, first of all you have to kill Naruto to kill the Nine Tails. You can't!"

"It would have been so much easier if he where given to me." 

"You never expressed that before." 

Azalea starts crying, "I just want my sister." 

"We know. All of us in this room have lost someone." 

Kakashi looks at Tsunade, "Y-you know I lost someone?" 

"Kakashi, I'm Hokage. I'm supposed to know." 

Azalea crys for a while.

Tsunade then says, "Ok Kakashi. I think we're good. Azalea are you still planning on attacking-" 

"No." 

"Ok. Kakashi take the girl home. Every morning when I get to my office I see her sleeping in a tree." 

Kakashi says, "That I knew, only yesterday." 

.................................................................................................................................................
I hope you guys are enjoying this book. Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know what you think. Yes...yes, Azalea has problems, but it'll get better I promise. I'm thinking of making a sequel to Azalea. So let me know if you want to see the next book. I'll post it in the last chapter. And I'll have to watch Naruto for the next book.