Chapter 11: Checking On Naruto - Part 1

Kakashi ask's, "Did you get chakra fruit?"

"Hai, six, we'll stop for food on the way."

They start walking out of Konoha Kakashi ask's, "So how many kuni do you have?"

She show's him her Kuni.

Kakashi sees her fan of Kuni, "Right. Six."

"Mm that's how many I have on me."

Azalea makes a clone and hands herself one of her teleportation Kuni as Kakashi walks forward and waits a few minutes knowing that since he doesn't have his head band up he can't see what she's doing; as they walk to the entrance. Azalea brushes her hand on Kakashi's to get him to hold her's.

He holds his hand out for her to grab it, and she does. Then they walk for a few minutes. Suddenly Kakashi notices there's something off, "Azalea?!"

She raises an eyebrow, "Uh?"

Kakashi chuckles, "You have a glint in your eyes that says your up to something. Mind telling me what you have in mind?"

"Mmm, do... you wanna... race to the gates?"

Kakashi laughs hysterically, "Me race against you? ... You know your gonna lose."

Kakashi thinks, "She wouldn't have asked to race if she didn't have a plan in mind. She's definitely not like Gai...she probably made a clone. Well let's see."

"You're on spit fire!!" He gets in a starting position and raises his hand, "One! Two! Three!" He flags his hand and darts for the gates. She pretends to run as fast as possible. Kakashi gets about half way from the starting point to the gates. Azalea then pulls out her Kuni and poof.

Azalea smoothly walks around the gate from the woods just outside. Kakashi sees her walking twords him, "You cheater!!" He runs swiftly by her all while picking her up and continues running.

"Whoa!! Kakashi!!! What do you think you're doing!!" Then she growls, "Put me down!!"

Kakashi skids and stops and puts her down gently. She yells at him and hits him, and he goes flying into some trees, "You BAKA!!!" Lady Tsunade see's something from her window and decides to go check it out.

"Oh come on!" He try's thinks of away to stop himself, but is dumbfounded, "This is going to hurt." He lands in the trees and yells out, "Ouch!!!....Help!!"

He waits for a response, but there is no response.

Kakashi groans, "Azalea!!!! Help! I don't have your muscle strength!"

He waits a little more, "Azalea!! Please!! I know you're standing there watching me!"

"Oh, there's those magic words." She answers sarcastically, "Oh aren't you cute." She frowns at him, "Does somebody need a little help mmm. I'm sorry?"

"I'm sorry, I won't pick you up again unless I tell you I'm going to, or you ask me to. Now will you help me?"

Lady Tsunade drops down watching Azalea pick Kakashi up and throwing him over her shoulder, "Azalea!?"

"He picked me up without telling me! I was startled! What do you expect!?"

"Ok, fair enough." Tsunade starts laughing at the fact that he was just launched for good reason this time. Tsunade starts to leave, "Okay."

Kakashi yells out in pain, "Wait!!"

Tsunade stops and asks sarcastically, "Oh? You need help tough guy?"

Kakashi groans, "I was just launched thirty feet into the air! My back hurts!"

"Where's your cat like skills Kakashi Hatake?"

Kakashi flinches annoyed, "I wasn't expecting it! Ow. I'm not a cat person! Ow. I'ma dog pers-!! Ow!"

Tsunade lifts his shirt to see scratches covering his back, "Yep you did a good one Azalea."

"Oh stop it. Just get him healed so we can get going."

She starts healing him.Then it now dawns on Kakashi, "Which bag did you put the fruit in?"

"Mine, cause I know it's not going to be crushed."

Kakashi answers back sarcastically, "Of course."

Tsunade pats his back, "Ok on your way."