I

ERIC

i was at my house with juyeon. the both of us screamed and bickered while playing video games. "yOU CHEATER!" i shouted. "IM NOT CHEATING YOUNGJAE YOU JUST SUCK" he replied. then the both of us bickered, again.

i rolled my eyes and picked up the joycon again. "LET ME WIN THIS ROUND OF SUPER MARIO KART FOR ONCE JUYEON PLEASE" "NO" he answered. gosh, i swear the neighbors could hear us.

i was dressed up in a pink hoodie and pink pajamas, meanwhile juyeon was dressed in black. we're blackpink😎 anywho-

"wHY ARE YOU SO SPACED OUT SON YOUNGJAE!" juyeon screamed. "fUCK SORRY" i apologized and played continuously until we were bored.

i shut off the tv and the switch, sitting on the couch and sighing. "wAIT!" i jumped up from my seat and looked at juyeon. "what now shortie?" he muttered. "I NEED TO WRITE MY LETTER!" i shrieked.

i ran upstairs grabbing my supplies and ran back down, sitting on the floor and prepared my things on the coffee table. "you write her letters every day. is it ever going to stop? not that i want you to. it's just, isn't it tiring for you?" juyeon asked.

"not really. if it's for her then i'll do it until she notices me." i replied and wrote the letter swiftly. "you always add these quotes here, where are they from?" i put the pen down and chuckled.

"they're song lyrics juyeon." i smiled. "ooh, what's the song?" "it's one that i wrote.. it's called butterfly.." i continued to write and grinned from ear to ear. "why that specific song?" "well, it has a lot of meaning to it and i dont know if i can explain it properly.." i scratched my nape.

"oh it's fine. tell me when you find the words." he pat my back and looked through his phone. i finished writing the letter and put it into an envelope. so that it won't look bland, i put a few stickers onto it like i usually would and smiled.

"finished!" i cheered and put the envelope into my school bag. "she posted." juyeon informed. i swiftly grabbed my phone and looked through instagram, seeing her post another picture.

i liked the post and stared at it in awe. she looked dazzling, just like usually.

badge.eun

liked by anon_ and 67 others

badge.eun yh i went outside to study @bae.cob r u proud?

bae.cob very proud🥰

singsangsong woah you actually studied, way to go😌
badge.eun shut up grandpa

i chuckled and put my phone aside. juyeon stared in confusion but shook it off. "you really are head over heels for her." the older chuckled. "i don't know why though. she caught my eye since freshman year. i've put my initials in lately but i don't think she's curious."

"by the looks of it, she might be. she doesn't throw away your letters like any other girl, in fact, she keeps all of them in her locker." juyeon informed. "woah, are you some type of stalker?" "no, i just happened to pass by her opening her locker. then, boom. a stack of letters that you sent." he chuckled.

i giggled. "will i get my chance one day?" i asked him. "you definitely will bud. let's head to bed and send some more letters tomorrow, alright?" he smiled.

we ended up falling asleep on the couch.

~

JIEUN

i looked at the newer letter in my hand. jacob had been teasing me about it all day, just who is the person writing these?
i sighed, setting it down and grabbed my phone. "baeji, time to eat." jeff, my eldest brother called.

i brought the letter down with me and sat down with my siblings, holding the letter sent by anonymous. "are you ever gonna let go of that letter, baeji?" jacob asked. "who's the one sending these?" i asked.

jacob shrugged. "i'm kinda thinking it's that eric guy from class 3. he's always with that juyeon dude and he keeps giving you the letters." he pointed out. "are there any initials?" jeff asked.

"syj..." i groaned. "it can't possibly be eric! these aren't his initials." i pointed out. "what if eric is his english name? he might have a korean name too smartass." jeff cocked his eyebrow at me.

"if he did it would have been on his badge since the beginning. it clearly reads 손에릭." i discussed. "true... what if he doesn't use his korean name tho-" "callate, jacob. it says eric, pendejo." i shut him up.

"fine okay, then lets investigate someone else. also when did you turn latino-" "non of your biz." i stuck out my tongue. "children stop talking and eat your food." jeff shushed us and shoved a spoon into my mouth.

after dinner, i went back into my room and thought about it. does he really have a korean name?

i chuckled at myself and shook my head. "if he did have one, how come we don't know anything about it?" "jacie!" jacob barged into my room. "what do you need baecob?" i asked.

"i'm really trying to figure out the initials right now. i asked juyeon if eric had a korean name and he said yes." jacob showed his phone. "son youngjae?" i shook my head.

"couldn't possibly be eric." i shrugged. "are you really gonna act so stubborn now?" jacob crossed his arms at me.

"eric doesn't seem like the kind of person to be sending letters. i mean come on, yeah he was a shy guy in the beginning but he's become a lot more confident now and i just don't think it's him alright?"

"you're just denying the fact that you STILL like him." he smirked. "shut the fuck up and get out of my room before i personally take your cereal stash." i pushed him out of the door and closed it.

i sighed and stared at the initials again. s.yj. son youngjae.

it could be? i just don't think it is.