Chapter 1: Lord Beerus

Everyone was currently at Bulma's birthday party. The festivities were kicking off but there was a feeling of annoyance in Chi Chi which had Gohan curious.

Gohan: Uh, mom what's wrong?

Chi Chi: It's that brother of yours. Speaking of, why aren't you mad! He's taking that sweet daughter of yours from the party as well.

Gohan: Well, it was Pan who wanted to train. (Y/N) mostly just went along with it, besides you know he isn't the reckless type. He's more responsible than you give him credit for.

Chi Chi scoffed at Gohan's statement, but Gohan reassured that the two were safe and that you would be responsible.

Bulma didn't seem to mind you not being there

It was a less than quiet day with you and your dear niece Pan.

The two of you were training outside. You weren't much of a trainer, but you knew enough about fighting from your brothers and sister to help her out.

Y/N: Pan your gonna have to get serious if you wanna hit me.

You and Pan were sparring, well, more like she was trying to hit you and you were mostly focused on evading.

Pan: Will you please take this seriously Uncle?!

Y/N: How am I not serious?

Pan points to your attire as you noticed you were still wearing your lab coat and glasses.

Y/N: Well this is my work outfit. I'm always serious when I wear this. I can assure you of that.

Pan grumbled in annoyance as she continues to charge at you with blow after blow. With each attack you blocked with one hand. As this was happening you received a call on your ear piece.

You hit the button to answer the call while continuing to block all of Pan's hits with your free hand.

Y/N: Yes Bulma?

Bulma: Are you still training with Pan?

Y/N: Yeah why? Did you need me back at the lab?

Bulma: (Y/N) do you know what today is?

. . .

You thought it over while blocking all of Pan's strikes until you realized exactly what she was talking about. But when it hit you, you stopped moving entirely for a moment allowing Pan to get a strike on your left cheek.

Pan: HA I got you!

She cheered while you just stood still until it set in.

Bulma: YooHoo. You still there (Y/N)?

Y/N: Of course I know what today is. I was also taking Pan with me to get you a gift as well.

Pan stopped cheering as she overheard you on the phone.