Chapter 31

**TIME SKIP: 5 DAYS**

Me and Louis have been basically repeating the same days over and over. Wake up together, breakfast, trip somewhere, pool, hot tub (yes we've started being spicy more), eat, and then sleep together.

Occasionally we cry over the fact that we have to leave but not much. Today we took a trip to some of Spain's most ancient arenas. You know? Where people like used to fight? It was actually pretty cool I'm not gonna lie. And usually on the way back me or Louis sleeps on each other's shoulder. It's cringe, I know. So far we haven't made plans to do anything tonight tho. I'm just sitting in my room playing among us and it's like 9:40 pm.

bsf: Why aren't our boyfriends talking to us?

I shake my head but don't look away from my phone.

Y/n: I don't know, they're probably doing some whack shit or whatever.

She nods and looks back down at her phone.

I honestly was wondering the same thing though.

Why aren't they like making plans? Or talking with us?

Why aren't I cuddling with Louis rn? Or making out in the hot tub?

I don't know. But I don't like it.

Y/n: You know what? Who needs men? Let's go have some fun.

She turns off her phone and tilts her head

bsf: Where?

I look down

Y/n: On a scale of 1-10 how active do you wanna be?

She shrugs

bsf: 6?

I nod

Y/n: Good enough. Put on a bra and leggings. Athletic for both.

bsf: bu-

Y/n: Nope I don't wanna hear it, we need to get ourselves some bikini bodies, now let's go.

bsf/n groaned and sat up off her bed. She trudged into the closet and started looking for some nice clothes.

I threw my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my AirPods. Then I applied just a little makeup.

Y/n: bsf/n are you ready yet?

bsf: Yeah one second

She grabbed her phone and a towel and walked over

bsf: Ready.

We both left the room and headed downstairs as we talked.

bsf: so can I ask you something?

Y/n: Sure, what's up?

She seemed a little awkward and looked down

bsf: what's with Adam?

I rolled my eyes when she said his name

Y/n: Adam is uh... well he assaulted me literally the second day of being here. Touched me in certain places. I mean Louis comforted me, he gave me a hug and watched the door as I showered.

She nods and listens

Y/n: He didn't bug me again until the volleyball court.

We were now on the main level and walking down a long hall

Y/n: So I slapped him obviously. He has such a slap able face.

She smiles and nods.

bsf: For real though, like where's his jawline?

I laugh

Y/n: Louis stole it from him

She laughs and we approach the gym.

I open the door and quickly turn away. Louis, Ethan and Daniel were all inside. Shirtless.

Y/n: CRAP

I whisper

bsf: What?

She walks by the window and I quickly pull her arm.

bsf: WHAT?

I take a step away as I hear the echo of Louis British accent. I try to ignore the butterflies in my stomach as I talk with bsf/n.

Y/n: Their in there!

bsf: WHO?

Y/n: The boys!!

bsf: Really? That's what was so scary?

I roll my eyes

Y/n: It wasn't scary, I just don't want them seeing me workout! I look weak af.

bsf/n shakes her head and stands in front of me.

bsf: no no that's not the mindset we should have. We need to walk in there, and be baddies!!! Show them your abs and...

She stops talking

Y/n: And what?

bsf: Why don't we just ignore them?

I shake my head

Y/n: No no that's too mean. Let's just tell them we're having a girls night. Tell them to like leave us alone so we can enjoy ourselves and talk about what we want.

She sighs and nods

bsf: fine.

I smile

Y/n: Okay come on

We both walk in the room and I look over to the equipment.

I stare at Louis. He's doing pull ups on the bar. I stare at him muscles bulging in his strong back. He drops and turns around. His abs look defined and he wipes his forehead with a towel. And then he sees me.

Louis: Y/n??

I try to ignore him but he starts running over.

Louis: What are you doing here?

I sigh

Y/n: Listen baby, I love you. But this is a girls night. We can't be talking with you right now okay?

Louis gives me puppy eyes

Louis: Please?

I look at the glow reflecting from his bright eyes and try to resist the urge of kissing him.

Y/n: I'm sorry baby okay? See you tonight.

I walk away and over to the treadmills where bsf/n claps her hands as I approach.

bsf: Good job. Now let's get this show in the road.