Chapter 7

A/N: Hello readers! First of all, I am absolutely amazed at how fast this story has increased in reads and it's a brand new story. We're almost at 144 on Wattpad and 1200 on ff dot net. Thank you. I absolutely loved Friday's episode and can't wait for the next episode. Also happy 28th bday to Heather Morris aka "Brittany"..

Disclaimer: I do not own Glee, characters or song lyrics.

Warning: Mature content may or may not be included so please be advised.

********************************************************

Rachel and Sam headed back to the house for lunch, and Sam noticed his parents giving him little smirks and a wink towards Rachel.

Sam: What is wrong with you both?

Dwight: Have no clue what you are talking about., Samuel.

Mary: Relax Sammy. Did you both enjoy your walk?

Stacey: Is Rachel your girlfriend yet?

Stevie: He loves Mercedes.

Rachel smiled nervously and looked down. Mary caught it and turned to the twins, "Kids if you're done with your lunch, why don't you both go and clean your rooms. "

Stevie: Aww mom do we have to?

Dwight: Don't question just do it. Or else you can forget your allowance until it's done.

Stevie: But dad I needed that allowance to buy that video game.

Dwight: Then what do you think you need to do then?

Stevie: C'mon Stace. Let's go clean our rooms now.

Mary: Smart choice.

The twins left the room and Rachel quietly ate her lunch. Mary mouthed to her son, "Talk to her". Sam nodded, and Sam's parents left the room. Sam turned to Rachel and lifted her chin.

Sam: Hey beautiful, turn that sad face into a happy one. What is wrong?

Rachel: Nothing.

Sam: You're a terrible liar. Don't listen to my siblings. YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE.

Rachel: I know you have feelings for Mercedes still, just like Finn and Puck still loving Quinn.

Sam: I am not going to lie. I'll always care for then, but who am I sitting here with? Who was I just making out with?

Rachel: You gave Quinn a promise ring. You wanted to marry Brittany and perhaps Mercedes one day.

Sam: I was young and didn't really know what I wanted. But, I am a little older now and still growing up. Who knows you and I may end up endgame. Stranger things have happened. Let things fall into place naturally instead of forcing it. Perhaps that's where you've gone wrong. You have outlined and mapped out your entire life before it happened. And learned the hard way that life doesn't always go as planned. So now its onto plan B of our lives. I do love you, Rach.

Rachel: I think I love you too. When I am 100 Percent positive you will be first to know.

Sam: So.... We have another night here, why don't we head into town and go dancing and maybe sing.

Rachel: I would love to see Nashville.

Sam: Go get ready.

Rachel leaned over and kisses Sam. She excitedly ran upstairs to shower and change. Sam smiled and before he could head upstairs, his dad stopped him.

Dwight: You have a good woman there, Sammy, treat her right.

Sam: I always will.

Dwight took his wallet out of his pants and handed Sam a few bills. "Here take this," he said.