Chapter 9

A/N: I am so sorry that it has been a few days since I've updated. This has been a difficult week, but I am back. Can't wait to watch tomorrow's Glee episode, and also Happy Birthday to Darren Criss aka Blaine Anderson. Thank you so much for the positive response to the story. This started as a simple last minute one shot and now we are at Chapter nine. This will probably be last chapter. I don't know where else to take story. Let me know: Finish or continue with story...

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee, characters or song lyrics.

**********************************

Sam and Rachel had enjoyed.their time in Tennessee with his family. They started as.friends but came home a couple. Or at least Sam hopes that is what they are. When he dropped Rachel off at her house, he was a little sad. He was going to miss falling asleep next to his.cuddle buddy.

Sam: This sucks that our vacation is over.

Rachel: Only for now Sammy, not forever.

Sam: I know but we spent so much time apart before. I am just sorry that it has taken me so long to wake my white chocolate ass up and realize that I love you.

Rachel giggled, and Sam pouted.

Rachel: Just remembering that day Finn and I showed up at the strip club and how your parents never figured it out. You were very sexy by the way.

Sam: I am glad you both saved me that day. Anyways I guess I'll head home and rest. But...see you later?

Rachel: You know where to find me.

Sam pulled Rachel tightly into his arms. He crushed their lips together.

I thou: I love you beautiful.

Rachel: I love you, White Chocolate.

Rachel gave him a final kiss, and then walked into her house. Sam smiled and then headed back to his truck and arms felt cold and empty.

Sam drove home to the apartment he shared with Blaine. He wasn't expecting to find someone waiting for him when he got home. There in the Living too area with Blaine and Kurt was Mercedes. Before he would've been happy to see her. But that was before Rachel.

Mercedes: Surprise Sam I'm back.

Sam: What are you doing here? I thought you went back to Los Angeles?

Mercedes: I came to visit, and get my man back.

Kurt:You and Cedes belong together.

Blaine: Or we could keep out of this.

Mercedes: White boy you know you want us together.

Sam: You know calling us "White boy" is kind of insulting. We have names.

Mercedes: Oh hell to the no!

Sam: Well I am glad to see you, but I don't think we can be together.

Mercedes: Why not? I thought this is what you wanted?

Sam: I had, but that was before I fell in love...with Rachel. I am in love with Rachel Berry.

Mercedes: That untalented, quitter slash hag?

Klaine: That is so wrong Sam.

Blaine: I am happy for you both. My two best friends. You two belong together.

Sam: Thanks Blaine.

Mercedes: Of you expect me to give my blessing you're mistaken.

Sam: It isn't like you have ever made an effort to ever get me back. Not even in high school. Always I did the chasing.