Chapter Fourty Five - "Upgrades"

A/N

Yeah i can't be assed, again, to rewrite shitty smut, again, so i'm sorry! but this chapter is gonna be really short. 

————

Emily's POV:

When I walked into my room I was immediately pushed against the wall.

"What the fu- oh shit" i said, when i realised what just happened.

"Peter i didn't mean to roll my eyes i-"

He shut me up by kissing me.

*skip the insane seggy time*

"I have to say... was not expecting that..." i said, kissing him softly.

"If i were you I'd probably get dressed and get your lunch" he said, laughing slightly.

Shit i forgot my dad tried to come in. He made me lunch. I lied and said i couldn't get it as i was making upgrades on G.R.A.C.E. So he couldn't get into contact with me.

"Shut up Parker" i said.

"Make me Stark" he said.

I pushed him against the wall, kissing him hard.

"That shut you up. I'm gonna get dressed. I'll see you later" i said, before pushing him through a portal leading to his room.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. There were marks all over me.

"Bye bye cute workout outfits" i said, walking into my room to get dressed.

My hair just covered the marks on my neck

"Just gotta hope my dad doesn't inspect me today" i mumbled, before walking out of my room.

I walked into the kitchen to grab my food but my dad coughed from behind me to get my attention.

"Yes...?" i asked, turning around.

"What happened back in the lab? With you and Peter?" He said, walking towards me.

"Nothing! I just told him to go back upstairs. I wanted to finish talking to you about May." I said, making myself some tea.

"Then what did you do after you left my lab?" He asked.

"I went back to my room... GRACE's upgrades. Remember? Peter probably went to his room" i said, not looking at him.

"You sure? Because I have footage of Peter walking into your room, then you walking in. Peter never left your room but he magically appeared in his room 10 minutes later." my dad said.

10 minutes? Only 10?

"He helped me with an upgrade and then I made a portal for him to walk through to get to his room?" I said, sipping my tea.

"Alright" he said, walking into the living room and sitting on the sofa.

"Fuck that was close" i breathed.

"What was close? Other than you earlier..."

"MAYA WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled.

"You really aren't quiet. Make your room soundproof or something. My ears hurt. So do my eyes-" she said before I smacked her.

"Stop it!" I said, laughing.

"You seriously told your dad you're doing upgrades to GRACE? That's hilarious" she said, stealing my tea.

"Did you just... steal... my tea?" I asked her.

"No...?" She said, backing up slowly.

"Give it back..." i said, holding my hand out.

"Just duplicate the mug or something" she said.

"Urgh fine" i said, making another cup of tea appear in my hands.

"Seriously... soundproof" she repeated, before walking out the kitchen.

"You really need to learn to be quiet don't you"

I turned around and saw Peter standing in the doorway.

"Shut up Spidey" i said.

"Make me, Miss Stark"

"So I'm Miss Stark now? Alright" i said, walking over to him and kissing him.

"Oh for god sake, Parker..." i heard my dad say from behind me.

I just waved my hand at him and he teleported back to his lab so I could keep kissing Peter.

Then i heard his suit blaster firing up so I pushed Peter backwards so he wouldn't get hit. I took the full blast of it instead.

"Fucking hell that hurts" i said, holding my arm.

"Oh my god are you okay?!" Peter asked me, helping me up.

"Yeah... I'm fine" i said, glaring at my dad before grabbing Peter's hand and walking out of the kitchen.

———————————