Chapter 19 The Chip

We fought and took anyone in our out! Garrus obviously was worried for me but I beyond my anger point. I turned into this killing machine. I did everything to be sure no one would die!

    We got inside to see Kai and hologram of Illusive man. "Y/n enjoy the arm your Turian friend made for you...he put it on without my orders." Kai swaying his sword watching our every move. "Shepherd you came back even though you had the Catalyst...y/n tricked us good but now I'll see you on earth and together we will watch it crumble." His image disappeared. Kai smiled to me. "Do you even know how much I wanted this." "Bite me." I told him. "Y/n get Kai." Shepherd covers my six whole I handle this asshole. "No gun still?" Kai teased. "I thought I make it fair!!" I slam my hands down, sending a biotic charge under him.
    "You'll pay for it asshole!" "I saved everyone but you had to kill him! Of all people!!" I kicked Kai back. I punched and kicked. He caught my leg and slam me down. "Your fun! Never enjoyed this much of you! I should kill shepherd next!" No! "You won't kill anyone else!" I cross my legs on his and flipped him over. I straddle him and beat the living shit out of his face! "Bingo." I heard a clash of metal on my side. "You think that hurts!" I ripped his blade off of him, I stabbed it through his heart. "That hurts doesn't it!!" "That was Saren and for my damn self!" Hearing his last breath past was peaceful. "I did it..." I tossed his sword to side and got myself up. 

  "Come on Shepherd we have a war to win..." different not needing to stop at the computer.
I did that for you Saren and everyone who hated that guy.

We got to earth but I made sure the Reapers wouldn't have the Citadel but they do. What happened?!

    "Captain Hackett is boarding." Shepherd greeted Hackett while I saluted him. "Hey Y/n good to see your still up and strong with the new arm." I gave a strong smile. "Yes sir!" Hackett handed me a chip. "It's from Mordin he made this with Saren it also has a message from them both to you." I took the chip and look at my arm to see a chip insert on my arm.

Placing the chip I saw a hologram message. Reading...
Dear Y/n T'Soni,
I got a message from Saren who I thought was in prison or some battlefield but he asked me to make this chip for you when you were captured, this chip will allow an Omni-Tool, hacking key, and will help a full pulse attack with your biotics without taking your energy on you. More used for melee attacks. Thank him for this idea if he's still alive. Your arm designed by me as well. There is feature to make your match your skin tone with blue button near the shoulder. Now best of luck in your fight. You were a good friend and very honorable for saving me. I thank you.

I look to my robotic arm and press the blue button to where it matches my skin tone. Thank you Mordin...you as well Saren.

      "Y/n anything we should know..." "at all cost we get Anderson, Shepherd and myself to the beam. Us three are only able to access the Crucible." "Alright I'll tell Anderson he needs to be on the ground team now to you Y/n I need you on the Normandy Shepherd and his team will head down first. You will be in command of the Normandy till we hear they took out cannons." "Yes sir!"

    Shepherd is taking Liara and James and I'm left in command of the Normandy.

This is going to be tight.