Chapter 15 Its a real Reaper.

Shepherd didn't take me for this last mission to take back the home world but I needed to go! They don't know it's a real reaper and not once did I think to tell them I thought I go but he didn't take me.
I ran to shuttle where Legion, Tail, and Liara left in. "Wait!" It was useless they already left. "James!" He was doing pull ups as he quit to turn his attention to me. "Yes Lola?" He asked. "I need you to drive Shepherd and them are in danger." I warned. "Saving the commander today?" He asked. "Hopefully." He was game as he got his gear on.

James not the best driver I'm glad we got Cortez after that last crash. "James your going to crash!" He keeps moving this thing like it's rollercoaster. "Calm down Lola I'm good with driving this shuttle!" He reassured which didn't do shit for me.

Catching Geth attention we dodge some attack but something knock our booster out. As the big and loud red sign flashing meant. "We're going to crash!" James yelled. "This is why Cortez drives this thing!" "Hey! You asked me!" We crashed into side of building as Geth surrounded our shuttle. "Ready fire?" I asked. "Kidding me I've been ready." James reloads as I got my rice out. "Let's kick some ass."

We deactivated every Geth in area that wanted to kill us. No time to show off we had to keep moving luckily where we crashed put us close to where Shepherds team should be.

We fired and fought through Geth teams which feels like forever to get Shepherd and Legion. I have to hurry before it's late. "Lola there here before?" James told me as I saw Shepherds old pistol he must have found a new gun. "Good let's move keep following this corridor." James nods as we moved forward.

We got the terminal where it looks over the huge hole. "Damnit their already down there!" I saw Shepherds team ready to attack the hole. "We have to move double time!" I slide over the terminals to make it to the elevator. Open it to Geth Primes. "Shit Lola get back!" I came to far to be slowed down like this. I pulled a grenade out, pulling the pin out I tossed it inside of the elevator. I put up my field around Vega and myself as the bomb went off.
The smoke cleared out to see two destroyed Geth. "Your crazy!" James told me. I put the field down and smirk. "We have to move."
We rushed down the elevator and rush to Shepherd.

The red beam almost made its strike. I sprinted towards him as my legs did everything to get to him. "Shepherd!" Too late the Normandy already attacked the Reaper. "It's a real Reaper!" I yelled. Shepherd looks to James and I. "What are you-" "no time Shepherd! Run just run! James get moving you two as well!" Reference to Liara and Tail. Shepherd heard the ground rattle as we all ran. "Legion where are you!" I yelled. Right on cue! Legion pulled up with Geth car.
We got in as the Reaper was woken from its slumber.

Legion raced to get away from this thing. "Shepherd fire at it!" "What is my pistol going to do!" Shepherd yelled.

We lost it behind the cliff but Shepherd told us to stop. He's not is he serious! "We need to kill this thing." Shepherd told us. Legion got out as myself. "Fine but we're doing this together." I told Shepherd. "I killed one so let's go then." Shepherd baffled. "No." Shepherd told me. "What? You can't be serious." Shepherd looked to Legion. "Joker can we hook the targeting to Quarian fleet?" EDI came on the radio. "We can hook it up and defeat the reaper that way." EDI answered. "Ren we are hooking your weapon system to kill this thing." Shepherd told me to which they agreed to. "Shepherd you can't do this." I told him. "It will be fine." He told me. I shook my head as I felt myself in the air. "Y/n T'soni we have to move." Legion put me in the co-pilot seat as he got into driver. "Drive Legion." "Acknowledged. Be safe Shepherd-commander." "Acknowledged!"

We drove off as I saw Liara was upset about that. "We have to go back." Tail fought. "Shepherd-commander said to leave." "Legion we have to go back or he won't make it." Everyone looks at me with deep concern. "Y/n..." Liara look to me. A harsh turn around threw our attention to Legion. He turned around as he sped back to Shepherd.

We got back to site as we walk up next to Shepherd when finished the reaper. I stood left of Shepherd as he talked to reaper. "Y/n..." I look to reaper it's big red eye scans me. "I brought you here and proving Sovereign wrong...I will give you choice." This Reaper brought me here? "Wait you brought me here?" I asked. "Yes...now choose before this human kills me." Referring to Shepherd. "Wait why?.." this confusing I'm trying to kill you and you want me to choose. "Because you exceeded my expectations and even killed Sovereign...now choose keep your most prized memory or let Legion live after his upload." My most prized memory. My parents, my family. It's leg extended to me with a button on it.
I'll forget them forever...I won't be able to connect myself that keeps me human. "I-I-I" my hand shakes as my hand nears the button. "Y/n you don't have to." Legion told me. I bit my lip as let me near the button. Legion placed a hand on mine. "You don't have to." "Acknowledged." I pressed the button. I felt a part of myself taken from me. My mom. My dad. Everything...all gone. I can't ever remember the people I used to love most.

I open my eyes to see everyone hovering over me. "What happened?" I asked. "You okay?" Shepherd help me up. "I'm cool." I don't what they are so worried about.

Legion has a orb in his hand as Tail is begging Shepherd. "You have back off your fire." Tail begged her people. "50%" Legion said. "Here let me on." I told Shepherd. "This Y/n special adviser. Hold your fire or else the
Geth will fire and destroy you. I seen it happen." "Keep firing." "You won't to throw your life away! They don't want a war! They want peace with their creators! I seen the database how you made them and tried to kill them for your mistake! Hold your fire if you want actually peace no more blood..no more pain." A long pause as Legion reached 80%. "Hold your fire." Was the relief I wanted to hear. "The data is complete and thanks to you Y/n I can help lead and serve with this war Shepherd-commander." I smiled as we did it. We actually saved them. The whole team. Everyone!
I did it.

Goodbye mom, dad, sis, and bro.