Chapter 12 Clone war!

I woke up with my hands cuffed as I look for my surroundings. "She's akwake." Called my attention to look over to see the clone.
"Keep her here." The clone told his men. "Y/n!" I heard my name called as I look over to see Elara. My senses came back to me but still weak from the drug in my body. "Elara!" I called. She being dragged away from me to the elevator. "Don't touch her!" I tried to stand but to only wobble down to ground. "Look at mommy...she can't get up and help you." Brookes mocked  as the smile on her face got bigger. "Just you wait! I'll wipe that smile off your face!" One of soldiers went to clone.

    "Something went off I think Shepherd is here." The clone eyed that man with furry in his eyes. "I'm Shepherd he's the clone! You got that!" The clone reminded him. "Yes sir." I felt a harsh grab on my arm as I'm raised up. "Kill Shepherd!" He ordered. Dragging me to elevator. I saw the CIC bridge open to see Shepherd, Wrex, and Garrus.

    "Commander! Garrus!" I cried as I was shoved into elevator with Elara. Elara held my arm while her body trembled. "Take off my cuffs girly." I whispered to Elara as she quietly tries to untie them. "So who wins today?" Brookes asked me. "Not you...you end up with bullet in your back." I threatened. "We will see." She smirks as we got down to cargo bay.

    We got down and cuffs are nearly off of me as Elara got dragged away from me. "Hey!" I yelled. Shepherd takes and throws her against Brookes. "Deal with her." Brookes pull out her gun. "Want her dead or tested?" This boiled point to the damn max. "Don't you touch her!" I yelled. "Get rid of her I don't care how!" He yelled at Brookes as he changes into Shepherds old N7 armor.

The barrel of the gun trained on Elara. I didn't know what happened but something snapped in me. Like my last point in my I don't know. "No!" I lifted Brookes to air and threw her away from Elara. "Elara come here!" She ran behind me as I just realized I broke my bonds. "Come let do this now!" I yelled. Shepherd, Wrex, and Garrus run up beside me.
"Took you long enough." "Sorry these clowns can't shoot." Garrus tells me. "Want to try me Garrus." Wrex tested.

Fought hand to hand with Brookes as she tries to sneak up on me. "Why does he want you here so bad!" She yelled I toss her over my shoulder as I vault to cover. "Get out of with that teenage shit!" I saw the cargo door open as the air field came up. "Careful doors open!" Shepherd called out. I look around to not see Elara at all. "Elara?" I called.
Seeing Elara next to them. "Elara!" I push Brookes out of my way and rushed to them.

I slide down and caught Elara in time. "Elara are you okay?" She nods as she hung off the ledge. I pulled her up next to me and push her away from cargo doors. "Y/n!" I look Shepherd who's sliding off the ramp. "Shepherd!" I reach for him just barely grabbing his wrist, while he hangs off the ledge. "Hold on..." I groaned as he started to drag me down with him. "Why you and not me!" The clone complained.
The clone look to Brookes as she walked away. "Ahh someone help me!" I cried. I started to slip till I felt someone grab my ankle. "I got you! Don't worry Shepherd we have you." Wrex and Garrus reassure us.

Pulling Shepherd up and we look to the clone. "Join us! Help us!" Shepherd offered his hand. "Why should I?" Save him...save him. "Catch me!" I called and hunt myself off the ledge and grab the clones hand. "Hang on Ahh.." I moaned. Felt someone grab my ankle. "Y/n!" Shepherd called.

"Why try and save me." "Because everyone deserves a chance to live." I told him. "Thank you Y/n...your very kind but I don't deserve to live after this..." "stay alive and help me I need you for something! Don't die on me want to make it up to me then help me!" The clone nods as he held in to my arm. Being pulled up and everyone in safety.

"Anyone else left?" Shepherd asked as he cuffed the clone. "Just a crappy pilot and her." Joker gesture to Brookes. "It was pleasure with you commander and your adviser." She smirk as we eyed her. "No more games Brookes." Shepherd warned. "I wouldn't dream of it." Brookes broke her cuffs to only run for it. I grit my teeth and shot her in the back. "I told you a bullet in the back." I reassure her. "Get that out here." Shepherd told Joker.

We land back in the docking bay with C-sec there and some doctors. Liara eyeing us along with trainer. I walk next to Garrus and Elara as she smiles at us. "So how about going on actually shore leave?" Shepherd asked. "You mean no more guns, bombs, or your clone?" I joked. "Yes no more." "Shepherd you couldn't keep a taser away from you." I smiled as everyone laughed. "This is our time now."

With that we went back to apartment and began an actually shore leave.

(A/n should I do the shore leave party? Or go straight to Geth and qurians?)