Three.

"God Jisung, raise your fucking grades or you're out of the god damn house. You're ruining our family name! You were such a mistake."

Jisung's father was extremely abusive. The worst part was that he was only abusive towards Jisung. Jisung had two other brothers but his father always treated them better.

"I-I'm sorry father.."

Smack

Jisung fell to the ground. He brought his hand to his left cheek and came to the conclusion that his father had slapped him. Tears formed in Jisung's eyes, threatening to spill out.

Jisung slowly got up, "...I'm sorry.."

Then Jisung just..left.

~~~~

Jisung knocked on Minho's door, tears streaming down his face and more still coming.

Minho cracked open the door little by little. Once he saw Jisung he swung the door open.

"J-Jisung..! Hey hey why are you crying love?"

Jisung jumped into Minho's arms and sobbed into the older's hoodie. Minho closed the door and carried the smaller boy up to his room. Minho tucked Jisung into his bed and laid next to him.

Minho wiped the stray tears away from his lover's face, "..do you mind telling me what happened sungie?"

Jisung sniffled and nodded. He explained to Minho about what his father has been doing to him and how much it was affecting his mental health. Minho comforted his boyfriend, listening to every single word that came out of his mouth.

"Min..he doesn't even know I'm gay..could you imagine what he would do to me if he found out..?"

Minho shook his head, "I don't want to imagine sung. You stay with me okay? You're not going to go anywhere without me. I won't let anything bad happen to you bub. I'll always be with you."

Minho gently placed his lips onto the younger's. Jisung's tears fell harder as he passionately kissed his loving boyfriend. Minho pulled Jisung onto his lap and sat up against the heard board.

"Don't worry sung. I'll protect you. I promise."