Eight.

"No no no..! Minho don't go! You know it's dangerous!"

The group of 8 boys decided to have Chan, Hyunjin, Changbin, and Minho go to the grocery store. Jisung tried his best to make the older boy stay with him.

"Sung it's okay baby. I'll be back okay? I'll stay safe, just for you.."

A tear ran down Jisung's cheek. Minho instantly frowned at his lover shedding tears for him. Minho wiped Jisung's tear with his thumb and kissed over the remaining wet streak of tears. Minho pulled his lips away from Jisung and stared into his eyes. Jisung felt sadness take over his body, tears streaming down his face. Jisung smashed his lips on Minho's for a long passionate kiss. Jisung's kisses turned more needy as Minho's hand roamed his body. Minho picked the smaller boy up in his arms and laid him on the bed, hovering over the younger.

"I love you..," Jisung sobbed in between his words, "..so- so much.."

Minho didn't respond right away. He just continued to kiss the smaller boy, slipping his tongue in and out of his mouth. Jisung let out long soft moans as Minho kissed and sucked his neck. Minho's kisses trailed back up to Jisung's face before leaving a small peck on his lips.

"I love you so much too..you mean everything to me.." minho had a serious expression on his face, making Jisung nervous, "everything."

Minho continued to make out with Jisung as the smaller boy was frozen, trying to figure out if there was something wrong. Jisung eventually shook it off and continued to love the older.

~~~

"Please be safe hyung. I love you so much.."

Jeongin kissed Hyunjin's plump lips; the older picking up the younger in his arms to deepen the kiss. Hyunjin pulled away and softly smiled.

"I will Jeongin. I love you. Don't open the door okay? You don't have anyone to protect you."

Jeongin nodded and fell back into the taller's arms.

Felix was tangled in Chan's arms, not wanting to let go. He hoped this wouldn't be their last goodbye.

"Please be safe hyung..I can't live without you.."

Chan stroked the younger's head, "Please don't worry Felix. Stay with Jeongin and Jisung. You all have to stay together in case something happens, okay?"

A single tear ran down Felix's cheek as he nodded.

Jisung had his arms wrapped around Minho's neck as the older had his hands on Jisung's waist.

"Please hyung..don't- don't go..!" Jisung broke into a sob.

Minho calmly shushed the younger, caressing his hair, "I'll be right back sungie..nothing will happen to me. I promise."

"But what if-"

"Have I ever broken a promise?"

Jisung stayed silent, his eyes bloodshot as tears kept falling down his cheeks.

"..no"

Minho kissed Jisung's forehead, "exactly. I would never brake a promise we made. I wouldn't even lie to you.. I love you Han Jisung. I love you so so much."

Jisung and Minho shared one last kiss before the 4 of them walked out the door.

~~~

AU
Short chapter today. I wanted to get this out so I can have a longer chapter, next chapter.
Stay safe! I love you 💕