chapter ten

Draco
Viewer Discretion Advised 🌶
She threw Blaise against the wall and smashed her lips with his. My jaw tightening. I smacked my fist against the wall and disappeared.

I arrived in my dorm, fuming with anger.

"Stupid fucking bitch," I said, directing it to nobody.

"Fucking asshole," I seethed.

I ran to the common room and saw her, alone. I grabbed her hand tight.

"Let's go," I said.

We Apparated to the Astronomy Tower. I flicked my wand and a small wooden chair appeared in the center of the empty Tower.

"Sit," I threw her forward. She looked at me, scared. "I said fucking sit!" I shouted.

She quivered into the chair.

"I almost forgot," I said. "Take them off,"

"What?" she stuttered.

"Don't act like an idiot! TAKE THEM OFF!" I screamed.

She shakily unbuttoned her shirt and pulled down her skirt, leaving her in her bra and underwear.

I stepped forward and forced her into the chair. Her eyes were no longer red, so I knew she was perfectly sober.

I ripped off my black tie and attached her arms to the chair, before lowering myself to her legs.

A small rope flew out of my wand. I placed my cold hands on her thighs and spread them apart. I pushed her lace underwear to the side and rubbed my thumb against her clit.

She tried to fight back, but her moans echoed through the the Tower.

"Keep quiet," I said, and clamped my hand over her mouth.

I tied her ankles to the chair legs and smirked.

"Poor little whore Anne. So helpless," I said. "Repeat,"

"I'm a-" she whispered.

"What? I can't fucking hear you?" I said, gesturing to my ear.

"Whore," she said, and a tear crept out of the corner of her eye. She tried to wipe it, but then remembered her arms were tied to the chair.

I chuckled at this.

"That's right. You are a whore. I saw you and Blaise," I stated, pacing around her.

"No, Draco I-" she stammered.

I arrived in front of her.

"Speak when spoken to, Blackwood. Did I not make myself clear?" I said.

My hand slithered up to her throat and I squeezed.

"You're going to pay for that," I whispered. "Walking around and snogging everyone you see," I said, pulling her underwear down.

"Guess I didn't make it clear enough," I continued. I fumbled with my belt and pulled my pants and boxers down before climbing on top of her.

"That you belong to..."I ripped my shirt off.
——————
Anne
"Me," he finished.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the blow.

Instead, I felt his hard dick thrust into me. I winced in pain, but then moaned.

"How many times do I have to repeat myself?" he asked. "No talking," he teased. "Was it worth it?" he asked.

Another hard thrust.

"N-no," I breathed.

Another hard thrust.

"Thought so," he frowned and pushed into me, harder and faster. "You need to learn," he moaned.

"You need to learn..."
—————
Draco
"That you are all mine," I added. I pushed myself into her as hard as I could. She moaned so loudly. I looked into her eyes and shook my head.

I grabbed a fistful of her gorgeous brown hair and pulled. Her head fell back.

My face was inches apart from her. Anne's lips parted, and her hazel eyes locked with mine.

"I thought I said to be quiet," I thrusted into her again.

I heard a rip. Looking down, I could see that she had ripped her hands away from the tie.

She gripped onto my back for support.

"And I thought I said to learn some decency before crawling back to me," she said with an almost evil grin.

I looked at her, shocked.

"Don't l-look so surprised," she said, dipping her head down trying not to show that she was receiving pleasure.

"You know, I guess..." I started.
—————
Anne
"Two can play at this game," we said in unison.

And with that, he scooped me from the chair and held me on one side of his body, with only one hand.

In the other hand, he held the chair, and he walked over to the edge of the Tower and threw the chair down.

He pulled my face to his and kissed me softly before laying down on the ground.

"My turn," I scowled. I crawled on top of him and he bucked his hips, pushing his dick into me.