Part 50

We got somewhere near the beach.

Ayla: Why are we here?

Tayler: Well, I wanted to surprise you two on your wedding day, but it will probably be in a few years, so I decided to do it now.

By the way, I was sitting in the passenger seat next to Tayler, and Jaden was in the back. Jaden and I looked at Tayler confused what was he talking about. Then we looked at each other, still confused.

Tayler: Come out. You won't be confused.

We all got out of the car, but I was still confused.

Ayla: I don't get it.

Tayler: Look the other way.

I turned around.

Ayla: Yeah, that's a house. Wait, what?! It's a house. You're joking!

Jaden: Wait, for real?!

Tayler: Yep! That's a surprise! So, SURPRISE!

Ayla: But why? Why house? That's like 150,000$ ! That's too expensive!

Tayler: It's 200,000$, but if you are happy, then I am too.

Jaden: 200,000$ ?! Oh my God!

Ayla: Thank you bro!

I hugged Tayler.

Ayla: You literally hate me, why you bought us a house?

Tayler: I don't hate you! And because you are probably pregnant. And you two want 4 kids, so yeah.

Ayla: First, I'm definitely not pregnant! Second, how you know we want 4 kids?

Jaden turned around like he don't know anything.

Ayla: Jaden! When did you tell him that?

Jaden: Uhm, doesn't matter.

He scratched back of his neck.

Ayla: I have one more question Tay. Why did you bought us house, but you didn't for Kelianne and you?

Jaden: Yeah, that's good question.

Tayler: Because you definitely need your own house. I mean, everytime I got in Ayla's room, you two do nasty shit.

Jaden laughed. I gave him death stare and he stopped laughing.

Jaden: It's true!

I rolled my eyes.

Ayla: Well, thank you again bro! Can we get in now?

Tayler: Of course! Here are the keys.

He handled keys to Jaden, and we got in. Tayler got away with the car to get our stuff for tonight. House looked like this:

We got in and it was even better inside

We got in and it was even better inside. It has kitchen, big living room, dining room, some other rooms probably for our future kids, big bedroom with ocean view on one side. I hugged Jaden tight.

Ayla: I am so happy!

Jaden: Me too, baby!

While we talked and watched our house a little bit more, Tayler got back with our clothes and other stuff we needed.

Tayler: Here you go!

Jaden: Thank you, bro!

Ayla: Don't call him bro! It means that I'm your sister, you dumb ass! We're not in Alabama!

Jaden: Shit, you are right!

Ayla: Thank you. BRO.

I said that to Tayler, and he left.

Jaden: Did you just call me dumb ass? Babe, what's wrong with you? You never call me like this.

He looked sad. Really, REALLY sad. (Just like Dixie in her song, lmao).

Ayla: Sorry baby!

I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him. His face looked the same, so I kissed him again. I attacked him with kisses all over his face. He smiled a little bit, and let out little giggle. He sounded and looked like a baby boy.

Ayla: Aww! I want our kids to look like you! I want them to sound like you, too!

⚠️

He crushed his lips on mine, and we started making out actually. Our hands going all over each others body. We were walking while making out, and we somehow got to kitchen bar. He picked me up and placed me on that bar. He was standing in between my legs. We were making out, when I felt finger inside of me. I screamed in the kiss a little bit, because it was unexpected. How he got finger in me, under my clothes? I grabbed his hand and I wanted to pull out his finger, but he added one more finger and started pumping me fast, and I screamed, breaking make out. I throwed my head back. He pulled out his fingers. I looked at him dissapointed.

Ayla: You started something.

Jaden: You called me dumb ass. So you started this.

Ayla: You are dumb ass!

He grabbed my neck.

Jaden: Don't make me do it twice!

He let go of me and turned around.

Ayla: Dumb ass.

I whispered. He turned around to face me. He got my shorts off of me. I got off the bar. I felt how my stomach hurts so badly. He noticed that. He went from boss to baby real quick.

Jaden: Aww! Your stomach hurts. You want tea baby?

He said all that in his baby voice. I nodded.

Ayla: I'm hungry as well.

Jaden: I will order a pizza.

He ordered pizza over the phone and he said:

Jaden: Wait a minute! You were on your period recently! How can your stomach hurt now?

My stomach usually just hurts when I'm on my period.

Ayla: You got a point. But I don't have the answer.

Jaden: What if you are sick?

Ayla: Probably, it could be.

Jaden: I will make you tea for your stomach.

Ayla: Thank you babe! I love you!

Jaden: I love you more!

We started argumenting, and pizza guy just rang the bell. Jaden went to open it and we started eating. I ate that like a pig.

Jaden: Wow, babe! You weren't lying, you were hungry as fuck!

I laughed. He made me the tea and I drank it in few minutes. I made a puppy eyes, and he sighed.

Jaden: What Ay?

Ayla: Can you pick me up, and go to our bedroom? Pleaseee?

Jaden: I have no choice, do I?

I giggled.

Ayla: No, you don't.

He picked me up bridal style and got to our bedroom. He placed me on the bed. He layed next to me, just looking at me.

Jaden: You are so beautiful.

I moved on top of him. My head was on his chest, and he had his arms wrapped around me. I looked at him, kissed his lips, he smiled, and we cuddled. We soon fell asleep.

A/N: Hi girls!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 44K READS, AND 700 VOTES! And also my new story(book) is out now! Go check if you want. Happy New year girliess!!! Ly all❤️