Part 10

After we posted the pictures, we started getting ready for the bed. I went to the bathroom and dressed up in this:

 I went to the bathroom and dressed up in this:

I walked out of the bathroom.

Jaden's POV:

I was laying down on Ayla's bed, waiting for her to get out of the bathroom, so I can change. Ayla came out of the bathroom finally. She look so hot. I couldn't resist her any second more.

Jaden: Someone's looking hot!

Ayla: I know you are hot, you don't have to replay that. *laugh*

Jaden: I was talking about you, babygirl.

I went over to her, putted my hand on her waist, and pulled her closer to me. We were looking into each others eyes. Our lips were inches apart. I leaned in, she tryed to kiss me. I went to her ear and whispered:

Jaden: Two can play this game.

Ayla: Bet!

She said that, knowing on what game I was thinking. I walked into the bathroom. She gave me clothes to change into. I didn't put on hoodie she gave to me because I know she like my abs. I just put on shorts. I walked out only to see how Ayla was layed in bed in so sexy way. She was on the side of her body, layed on her elbow. She looked me in my eyes, winked and bitted her lower lip. I was very horny.

Back to Ayla's POV:

I was in bed waiting for Jaden to come out of the bathroom, just to tease him a little bit more. He walked out of the bathroom. He was only in his shorts. I looked him directly in the eyes, winked and bitted my lip. His naked abs turned me on. He got hard. I wanted to tease him even more. I got up from the bed and started to tie my hair in lower ponytail. I put my arms around his neck and he putted his arms around my waist. He slowly started to move his arms from my waist to my butt. With one arm, I slowly went to touch his abs. He smirked. Slowly I took off his shorts. He started to kiss my neck and colarbone leaving hickeys. I softly moaned in his ear. It seemed like that turned him on even more because he started to kiss me more passionately. He threw me on the bed and was above me. We had a full on make out session. After some time I turned us around so now I was on top. I started to grind on him making him even more hard. I trailed my fingers down his body to his v-line. I slowly took off his boxers and his 🍆 jumped out. I started to tease him with my tongue.

Jaden: Babygirl stop teasing.

Ayla: As you wish daddy.

I started to suck his 🍆. He threw his head back in pleasure and moaned. He started to twitch and I stopped.

Jaden: Why did you stop? I was about to cum.

Ayla: I know that's why I did it. As you said "two can play this game".

I mocked him on last part. He rolled his eyes playfully. He got dressed into shorts and hoodie. I think he changed into hoodie on purpose, because he know I like to see his abs.