Part 14

I woke up. I don't even know when I fell asleep. Whatever. I checked time on my phone. It was 11:47am. I was laying on my bed, scrolling thru TikTok, trying to forget what happened yesterday. I saw edit of Jaden and me. Great. We were laughing, and smilling at each other in that edit. Caption says: "They are just bestiezz, yeah, we totally believe them🤭". Oh, we weren't even public our relationship. I guess that was right choice, because we were dating like a week? I don't know. I got up to my bathroom and tied my hair in messy bun, and brushed my teeth. I didn't change into anything, so I had clothes from last night. I have big dark circles under my eyes. I never looked disgusting like right now. By now, it was 12:12pm. I was hungry. I unlocked my door, and headed downstairs.

Tayler: Hey lil s-woow, what happened to you?

He said that like he was shocked. I gave him a death stare, because he just freshed my memory from yesterday, even more than it was.

Tayler: Okayy, you are scary.

Ayla: Did you see yourself in the mirror? You are even scarier, and you don't have these.

I said pointing to my dark circles.

Ryland: Okaayy, what happened with our old, good Ayla?

Ayla: She disappeared.

Tony: Why?

I looked over to him. I just glared at him.

Kouvr: I think we all know why.

Addison: Yeah, but Ayla, you should go with us to the mall!

Ayla: I'm not feeling well for that.

I said now looking at her.

Avani: Come on, it will be fun!

Ayla: I just wanna be alone.

I grabbed ice cream from freezer, and went upstairs back to my room. I locked it, again. I heard someone walking down to hall, and pausing at my room. She talked thru closed door with me.

Madison: Ayla, you can't live just on some ice cream. Come down, so you can eat real food.

Ayla: I'm not hungry.

Madison: Come on, you have to eat, breakfast is most important meal of the day.

Ayla: Okay, I'm gonna eat, but up here in my room.

Madison: Ok, do you want me to bring you something?

Ayla: If you don't mind.

Madison: I'm coming right now!

She went downstairs, and she got by door of my room again. I unlocked the door, and she gave me Cheeseburger, Coke, and Fries. My favourite. I thanked her and she left. I got on my bed and started watching romance movies with bad ending. I watched Titanic first. I ate all my food while watching it. Then somebody knocked at the door, and went in it. And this was moment when I realised I forgot to lock my door.

Nick: Heyy Ayla, how are you?

Ayla: What are you doing here?

Nick: Oh, umm, I just wanted to see how are you feeling.

Ayla: I'm not good, now you can leave.

Nick: Wow, I never seen this side of you.

Ayla: Because, I have probably never been like this. I don't know what I'm feeling anymore. I don't know what I want anymore. I don't know who am I anymore.

Nick: I didn't knew it was that bad.

Ayla: Well, I guess this situation is just new for me, because I have never been in a relationship before, I have always loved just one person my whole life. Is it bad? And why am i telling you all of this?

Nick: Well, I'm here to help. I think we all here, are ready to help.

Ayla: Thank you, Nick.

Nick: No problem.

After the conversation he left my room. I decided to stop crying. I can't cry whole my life. Why everytime I think of him, I think that we broke up? I think that I just love him so much. I decided to post on Instagram. I knew I looked like trash, so I put on some foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, mascara and lipgloss. I dressed up as well.

Liked by nickaustin, jadenhossler and 467, 897 others

aylaholder: I don't know how should I caption this.😐

madisonbeer: Look at that cutiee😍
- aylaholder: 🥰😚
- ondreaz: What about me?
- madisonbeer: I guess, you are cute too🥺
- tiktokroom:😳😲

addisonre: Beautiful as always❤️🔝
- aylaholder: Ty bestie🥺💗

charlidamelio: Look at my bestie💕
- aylaholder: Look at you bestie💗

jadenhossler: Still Hott🥵🔥
- aylaholder: So you🥺😔
- fan2: Be. Together. Now.
- user69: What do you see in her?
- jadenhossler: I see what u never will.
- tiktokroom: 👁️👄👁️

nickaustin: Gorgeous🥺
- aylaholder: Thank u🥺

taylerholder: Where disappeard zombie Ayla?
- aylaholder: Under all this make-up😔
- fan97: I'm sure you look great, whatever you wear, or put on your face😍
- aylaholder: Tysm🥺, ily💗

Load more comments

Jaden's comments made me smile. I decided to go out a little bit. I got out of my room and went downstairs. They were all shocked when they saw me.

Ryland: Who is you?

Ayla: I am slowly going back to normal Ayla.

Tony: Well, she definitely look better than that zombie from morning.

Ayla: Thank you, I guess. Anyway, I'm gonna be on the trampoline, somebody wants to join?

Nick: Me!

We went to trampoline, and just started knowing each other more. We don't have the same taste about few things, but we have the same taste in all other stuff, like food, drinks, sports, etc. We got back in the house and went to our rooms. I took off my make-up, put on some pj's, and brushed my teeth. I went to bed to sleep.
Today's day was just like the day Jaden left for LA. It was mess, but talk with Nick was good. I soon fell asleep.

A/N: Hi girls!
Sorry for bad chapter, I didn't have any ideas.