Part 37

When I got downstairs, everybody was confused.

Charli: Ayla, why are you crying?

Ayla: I-I just b-broke up with Jaden.

They all were shocked.

Avani: B-but you two were great few minutes ago!

Ayla: I guess we aren't that good anymore!

I walked fast to the door.

Tayler: Hey, hey! Where are you going?

Ayla: Out. I won't be far away, don't w-worry.

I got out of house and slammed the door. I just sat there thinking. Did she really kissed him? Or did Jaden kissed her? But why would he do that, if he did? Madison was right. I should have listened to her. Charly is bad friend. She just wanted something from me. Now I know it was Jaden. I mean, Jaden is sooooo hot, how could anybody don't like him? How am I so stupid? But, I'm not gonna go back, and just forgive to Jaden or her. I need space.

Nick's POV

We all were confused. How all changed in just few minutes?

Tayler: Did he hurted my sister?

Tayler was angry, I could tell.

Blake: Come on! We all know Jaden isn't like some kind of a cheater!

Bryce: Yeah. We all know how much he love Ayla!

Addison: And how much she love him! She literally counted time to Jaden's coming! Like, I love my boyfriend, but she is like crazy! In a good way!

Madison: I think I know what happened.

Nick: What?

Madison: Look!

She looked upstairs. There was Jaden and behind him was Charly. Charly was smiling, but Jaden wasn't. He was like angry and sad at the same time.

Jaden: I don't wanna see you ever again!

He talked to Charly.

Charly: Why baby?

She touched his arm in a flirting way.

Jaden: Don't call me like that! Only one person can call me with that nickname, and that's not you!

Ayla really isn't here in the right moment. They got downstairs, and we all looked at them in a different way. Madison and Tayler looked angry, I was shocked just like the most of them. Some boys were confused.

Noah: Okay, can someone explain what happened? I'm very confused.

Jaden: I will tell you! This bitch right here-

He pointed to Charly.

Jaden: - told me "you know you wanna taste me" and I was like "what?!" and then she said "don't act like you don't wanna do it, it can be just our secret" then I wanted to say something, but she grabbed me aggressively and kissed me, then Ayla got in the room, and saw us!

Charly: Did you just called me a bitch?!

Jaden: Yeah, you hurted Ayla, and made it like I cheated. I can call you with any name I want!

Jaden was really angry. She stayed quiet..

Josh: Calm down dude!

Thomas: Charly, leave the house right now. We don't want any drama here.

Charly: Ugh, okay. 

She left.

Back to Ayla's POV