Part 42

(Still Jaden's POV)

Ayla: First, close your eyes.

Jaden: O-okay.

I closed my eyes. She pulled me to the other room. I heard how people talk. Like a lot of people. She let go of my hand and said:

Ayla: Okay, you can open them now.

I opened my eyes to see all members of Hype House around and guitar bag in front of me. No, she didn't.

Jaden: No, you didn't!

I covered my mouth.

Jaden: Is this a prank? Is this guitar bag empty? Ayla, if this is one of your pranks again, I-

She cut me off.

Ayla: It's not a prank, I promise. Now, open it!

She jumped up and down. I opened the bag to see guitar, that I wanted so long time. I ran to Ayla, picked her up, made a circle and kissed her. She giggled. I put her down.

Ayla: Do you like it?

Jaden: I love it! Thank you sooo much, babe!

I kissed her again. Thomas and Alex were filming, probably my reaction.

Jaden: They knew about this?

Ayla: Just that I would surprise you, but not exactly what is surprise.

Jaden: Okay, but I actually have something for you too.

Ayla: Really?

She said that exicted.

Jaden: Yeah. Come on, I will show you upstairs.

I put my hand out, and she holded it. I pulled her upstairs with me, and I brought guitar with us. We got to her room and I moved one chair near her bed.

Jaden: Go on the bed.

Ayla: Okay.

She sat on the bed, I smiled to her, and I started playing guitar and singing special song that I wrote just for her.

Back to Ayla's POV

I sat on the bed. I was confused, but he smiled to me, and started playing guitar and singing. I enjoyed every word of that song. I enjoyed every letter of that song. His voice is just beautiful. I can't describe it with words. No one can. After he finished, I applauded like a little kid. He laughed at my applauding a little bit.

Ayla: It's soo amazing, Jae! I really love it!

Jaden: Glad you like it.

Ayla: Wait! Is this 'special song for a special person' that you were talking about?

Jaden: Yeah, it is.

Ayla: Aww! Thank you. You really know how to make me happy and all smiling.

Jaden: So do you! You made my life full of happiness. I literally live just to see you.

I started crying. He left guitar at that chair, and sat beside me, side hugging me.

Jaden: You okay? Did I said something wrong? You know that I don't like to see you crying.

I looked up at him.

Ayla: These are happy tears. You just made me cry of happiness.

I hugged his torso. He hugged me tighter.

Ayla: I love you Jae!

Jaden: I love you Ay!

Soon, I had cramps in my stomach. I hate my period. I let go of Jaden, and I holded my stomach, because it hurts so bad.