e - i

[English - Image Scene]

Third Person POV

There are five monoblack chairs above the stage. The five opponents are already sitting here including Mr. Leo Ramos in office as the mayor of their province. His chest throbbed with excitement and fear. He is not well known by the people of the province because this is his first political affair. His four opponents just finished speaking to the people.

He will be the next to announce. He stood up and shook his hand taking the microphone to the host. He first stared at the bulk of the person he saw. Waiting for his first say.

He let out a deep sigh before speaking. His lips move spontaneously and say what he wants to convey, great projects and good deeds that everyone will get when he is elected.

Every word he utters has a corresponding nod of a citizen's smile. He only saw it now because when his opponents spoke, the people's reactions were not like this. When he finished speaking. Everyone applauded loudly and shouted. Calling his name along with the title of their neighboring area.

Draw on his face a wide smile that cannot be matched by even half a gold. He has not yet voted but his confidence is strong that he will be the winner of the election.

written by: κιμ

:">