e - ii

[English - Image Scene]

Third Person POV

Everything is ready and a gesture of the director's hand he will begin to speak for their first news. He is used to announcing news that contains misery or misfortune but whenever the news of misfortune comes to him, he cannot help but feel sad.

So, that feels in every utterance of his word. The director motioned for him to say calm down because he was being carried away by the story of a family who lost their head and light of family at the strong typhoon that passed this year.

The neighboring area was flooded, only the roof of the house could be seen. It is almost impossible to see the green leaves of the tall trees, it has turned muddy due to the height of the flood.

His heart was almost broken when he saw the children left crying for their unfortunate parent. About a few minutes later his statement was over.

His tears were like a tap of water, it kept flowing. His co-workers let him go first and their director told him to go home first.

He followed it and he went home to his dorm. He just sat behind his door and just cried and remembered what had happened to them when they were flooded so hard. The memories of their parents being electrified just to save their youngest are still fresh in his memory.

He just felt someone hold his shoulder and someone hugged him. He was stunned and saw his beloved younger sisters. He hugged it tightly as he stared at the family picture hanging on the wall, "I will do everything mama and papa, we miss you every single day".

written by: κιμ

:">