mornings

Namjoon smiled. 

"Morning," (Y/n) greeted, smiling.

Namjoon smiled, his dimples showing. He moved some hair strands away from (Y/n)'s face and gave a light kiss on her forehead.

(Y/n) yawned moving away from Namjoon. He frowned and pulled her into a cuddle.

"I need to get up." (Y/n) chuckled.

"Few more minutes," Namjoon puckered his lips, pulling her closer to him and resting his face on the crook of her neck.

Ever since they got married, this is one of his favourites. The warmth of the white covers and blanket with (Y/n ) beside him. The golden light of sunrise leaking from the heavy drapes, her hair sprawled across the pillow, her soft breathing - everything. It always gives him butterflies in his stomach. He never thought that there would come a day where he would feel this happy.

"I am sorry, but I really need to get up." (Y/n) spoke once again. Namjoon pouted once again.

"Alright," he agreed to let her go. 

(Y/n) stood up, leaving him on the bed. The sides of his mouth went down from the sudden cold left by her absence. He shifted onto his back, mulled for few seconds and smiled to himself as he closed his eyes. 

"You are a lucky man, Namjoon." He muttered to himself. 

A few minutes later, the smell of coffee wafted into the room.

(Y/n) walked into the room, holding two white mugs.

"Coffee?" She asked, offering one of the mugs she was holding. Namjoon sat up and slid towards the end of the bed. He smiled at the sight of the glimmering golden band on her finger. (Y/n) raised the mug which he accepted. (Y/n) sat beside him. 

Namjoon sipped his coffee while (Y/n) rested her head on his shoulders.