rain

(Y/n) rushed outside to get the plants. The rain started to pour even though the sun was out.

She was on the last pot when she noticed Namjoon standing in front fo the shrub.

"Namjoon!" She called from their patio.

Namjoon looked back and smiled at her, his deep dimples proudly presenting themselves.

"Hi~" he singsonged, waving at her.

"It's raining! You'll catch a cold!"

Namjoom smiled and offered his hands to her. (Y/n) squinted her eyes.

"Join me?" Namjoon asked, smiling goofily at (Y/n). "The rain is not cold, I promise!"

(Y/n) sighed and stepped out of the patio towards Namjoon.

"See?" He asked when (Y/n) got beside her.

Silence reigned over as they stood in front of the shrub.

"So what are we exactly doing here?" (Y/n) asked.

"Hmm, enjoying nature?" Namjoon answered.

"Right," (Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Let's just go back inside," she tried to pull Namjoon, but he did not budge.

"I will help you with the laundry, I promise!" Namjoon raised his palm.

"I know you will help me with the laundry, but we can get sick from staying here! Let's go back inside."

"Alright," Namjoon pouted and sighed defeat. "Let's shower together then!"

Namjoon dashed inside, leaving a tomato colored (Y/n).