dishes

I stood beside (Y/n) at the kitchen sink.

"Yes?" She asked without looking at me.

I pouted as I watched her rinse the dishes before soaping them. Without a word, I picked up the sponge, poured a liberal amount of dish soap and started washing the dishes.

"I can do it." (Y/n) said.

"I know," I replied. "I can do it too, and it would be faster if I help you," I replied, smiling at (Y/n).

She squinted her eyes at me, pouting while smiling.

"Are you blushing?"

"No," she shook her head.

"Yah, your cheeks are red!" I exclaimed poking her cheeks only to realise that my hands were full of soap suds.

"Yah!" (Y/n) complained. She dabbed her palm on the soapy dishes and tried to smear it at my face.

Of course, she would naturally fail. With her cute size, she would never be able to. I watched her struggle while I just leaned a little backwards.

She stopped, pouted and huffed sending me glares. I chuckled at how cute she looked.

Messy hair and bare-faced, she looks wonderfully beautiful. Ah, I am such a lucky man.

I dipped down and gave her a chase kiss. She looked stunned. It took her a minutes before she could process what just happened.

She looked at me, wide-eyed. I simply smirked and winked at her before rinsing the dishes beside my blushing wife.