telly

The oven dinged.

Namjoon pulled a fresh bowl of popcorn out of the microwave. He poured it over a container and dusted it with cheese before closing and shaking it vigorously. He then ran the popcorn back to the bowl and excitedly headed towards the sofa.

Tonight is the movie night, and they are going to watch his favorite movie: Avengers.

(Y/n) looked at him and tried to get the popcorn out of the bowl, only for Namjoon to swat her hand away gently.

"What?" (Y/n) asked, glaring.

"Go make your own," Namjoon replied, moving the bowl away from (Y/n).

"Yah, you already made a bowl. What's wrong with sharing it?"

"This," Namjoon motioned the whole bowl. "Is not enough for a man like me."

"Kay~" (Y/n) drawled and changed the movie they were watching.

"Yah!" Namjoon reprimanded.

"You no share the popcorn; the tv is mine." (Y/n) raised her eyebrows and continued surfing for a new movie to watch.

"I pay the subscription fee!"

"Yup, that's because you love me." (Y/n) rested her head on her knees, wiggled her eyebrows, and grinned at Namjoon, whose mouth fell agape.

Namjoon felt the blood rush to his cheeks. He closed his mouth and looked at the television where the Avengers was playing.