(Master Black Glasses Extra Story) Wu Xie's Island Adventure: Chapter 3

Honestly, it was a little awkward because my image wasn't very elegant, and I was cold and starving for crabs.

The girl stood on the bow of the ship with a heroic expression, looking as mighty as the female squad leader in the Red Detachment of Women [1]. The bamboo pole in her hand was gripped tightly, and at first glance, you could tell she was the kind of girl who was very energetic.

She had short hair and was wearing plastic overshoes and a short jacket. Her clothes weren't clean, so they must have been old ones for work. It was possible she was a self-reliant girl working at a crocodile farm, which was the type of person I wasn't good at dealing with.

"What are you doing on our island?" As her boat slowly approached, she glared at me. "Don't you know that the water isn't safe?"

"I—" I stammered. What should I do? Should I say that I'm taking a test here?

I had to find a way to stay here to pass the test, but the most embarrassing thing was that I really wanted to get on the boat and say, "I encountered a pervert who wanted to kill me." Then I could go back to Hangzhou and have a good rest.

I didn't even really need to go back to Hangzhou. I could follow the girl ashore and find a hotel to sleep in for a night. I could buy some equipment and come back tomorrow since there was no way Black Glasses would find out about it.

It was a pity I couldn't bring myself to do it, because Black Glasses had said that I could quit at any time. He didn't even want me to grow in the first place. It fundamentally went against my purpose if I played tricks like this in order to pass the exam.

I was still hoping that I could be stronger.

"I'm having a picnic," I said calmly, trying to make myself look normal.

"Alone? Where's your boat?" The girl's boat landed, and I saw a middle-aged woman at the helm behind her. The girl went ashore and looked around the island. There was an incredulous look on her face.

"I'm a good swimmer." I said, "I haven't used something like boats for a long time."

"Oh." The girl looked at my trembling body. "You're what they call a psychopath."

Will you stop asking me questions if I admit that I'm a psychopath? It's okay if you think I'm crazy. Just don't force me off the island.

The girl shook the bamboo pole in her hand, took a few rolls of something that looked like large tape out from the boat, and carried them on her back. "There are often crocodiles running around out here. Can you change your picnic location?"

"I'm not afraid of crocodiles." I said, while inwardly thinking, can you show a little concern since you already know there are crocodiles around? How can you say something like this so calmly? Aren't you afraid I'm going to file a complaint?

The girl sighed and walked to the Thomas family on the other side of the shore without a trace of fear. The crocodiles saw her and immediately stood up. She shook the bamboo pole and the iron ring quickly caught the godfather's mouth.

He started to struggle and did the typical crocodile roll while trying to open his mouth, but the girl pressed the bamboo pole and firmly closed it.

When the godfather began to retreat into the water, I saw the little girl pull the bamboo pole, and the iron ring immediately tightened. There was a groove on the bamboo pole, which she slid an iron wire into so that the iron ring was unable to be loosened or tightened any further. Then she threw the bamboo pole away and pasted the tape-like thing around the godfather's eyes.