(Extra Story: 2015 Chinese New Year Special) Chapter 3: Someone is Trapped Here

Xiao Hua came forward and took a picture with his phone. I stood up and looked at it, and found that something was actually printed on my ass. It looked like traces of decayed leather and was the same color as the seat cushion.

There were two words on it: the first was "save", and the second was "me".

Save me.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at Xiao Hua.

Save? Was this a distress signal?

Xiao Hua was also surprised. He bowed his head, sniffed my ass, and then frowned: "It's blood."

"Fuck you." I said, "You're the one who just got your period."

"No, these two words were written in blood." He walked to the chair and knelt down and smelled it. "It's blood. It was written in blood."

What's going on here? I thought it was just a challenge, but I didn't expect it to turn into this kind of a situation. I saw Xiao Hua start sending messages on his phone. "Interesting, I remembered something."

"What are you thinking?"

"Someone's trapped in this house." When Xiao Hua looked back, there was a hint of excitement in his eyes, and I wondered if the smell of blood had refreshed him. He looked at the room. "There are generally two areas in this kind of house: one is the area for ordinary people, and the other is the hidden space designed by Seven Fingers. If you enter the rooms Seven Fingers designed, you may not be able to find your way out."

"Doesn't the Xie family own this house? Who would be trapped here?"

"A long time ago, a man named Lu Sha worked here as a doorman. He wasn't very smart, but he was very conscientious. My elders had him watch the house, but he suddenly disappeared fourteen years ago. At that time, I had just taken charge of the house. I thought he had simply quit, so I didn't take much notice of it." Xiao Hua continued: "Now that I think about it, if he didn't leave here, then maybe something else happened."

"You mean he's still in this house?" I suddenly got goosebumps: "He walked into one of Seven Fingers' spaces, got trapped inside, and everyone thought he was missing?"

Fourteen years... if that were the case, wouldn't he have been trapped for fourteen years? Who could make it that long?

"Lu Sha was different from others. His thought process itself wasn't very normal. If it was him, maybe he could really survive here for fourteen years."

"Then what would he eat?"

"It doesn't matter anymore." Xiao Hua kept sending messages: "I'm looking for someone to help."

I looked at the bloody seat. If this message hadn't been transmitted by Seven Fingers, but Lu Sha instead, then the gloves on the seat just now looked very ceremonial and deliberate. It didn't make sense.

And if Lu Sha could send the piano to this room, then he should be able to come up directly. Why did he want to pass the message in such a secret way?

Something was threatening his safety, so he had to pass on the information in a subtle way.

Twenty-three seventeen.

What did this time mean?

I felt uneasy. The deliberate and uncoordinated information made me feel like there was something evil in this place.

"We..." I said to Xiao Hua: "We need to get out of here first. Two people here by themselves isn't safe."

Xiao Hua slammed his phone shut. "We can't leave."