Finally

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are number seven on the dreamnotfound tag AND we hit 500 reads today! Thank you so much for enjoying this story! I'm having a lot of fun writing this and seeing all the positive feedback. I appreciate you guys so much. Thank you for reading and voting! Follow me on twitter @/honkmooni for sneak peaks!

2085 Words

"What are we going to tell Sapnap?" George said staring up at Dream. Dream was absently mindedly running a hand up and down George's bare arm while they were talking. They had went to bed shortly after George's stream, tangeled together and snoring happily. Now they were laying in bed after they'd woken up, neither wanting to leave the warmth.

"What do you mean?" Dream hummed bringing his hand up to mess with George's hair. "I get to tell him I'm in love with the most beautiful person in the world and they love me back." Dream had become more confident now, knowing that the reactions were a good thing. George's face flushed and Dream felt the heat on his chest. He smiled and pulled George up for a short kiss.

"Shut up." George muttered. He laid back down on Dream's chest and ran his hands up and down the bare chest making goosebumps.

"Stop, that tickles" Dream said while giggling. He grabbed George's wrist causing him to stop and look up at him. "Love, we'll tell him as much as you're comfortable with, and if that's nothing I'll keep my mouth shut." George smiled at this. Of course he wanted to tell his best friend that him and Dream were dating and he knew that Sapnap would be happy for them, but he was happy at the fact that Dream wouldn't if it made him happy.

"No, I want to just, how? I don't want to just text him and be like 'hey what's up, by the way Clay is my boyfriend.' I want to do it in a like, fun way." George said. Dream was grinning like a mad man. George layed his chin on Dream's chest and smiled back up at him.

"I like when you say it." Dream said giving zero context to what he was talking about. George quirked an eyebrow and waited for an explaination. "When you call me your boyfriend. It's nice." George giggled at this. He thought it was adorable that he was getting so giddy at that.

"You're so cute, oh my god." Dream flushed and turned his head. "No you get to flirt with me, let me see your face." George giggled and grabbed Dream's chin making him look at him. Dream turned and his face was bright red. George leaned up and kissed him with a smile.

———————————nsfw———————————

Dream grabbed George's hips, pulling him on top of him. George happily straddled him and deepened the kiss. Dream rubbed circles on George's thighs with his thumbs. George felt his growing arousal and ground down into Dream making him groan out a sweet noise.

George smiled against the kiss feeling proud that he made Dream feel good. Dream grabbed his hips in a bruising hold stilling them, deepening his kiss. George tried to push down to gain friction but Dream just held on tighter. George would definitely have marks there later but he didn't care at all.

Dream got impatient and flipped them over pushing him into the bed hard. He moved down his body leaving more marks. George gasped as he felt Dream's hand begin to palm him through his sweats. The bruising grip had been long forgotten as George pushed against Dream's hand desperately. Dream smirked and pulled his hand off completely.

"Not yet." Dream began kissing back up, bruising his body more. George whined getting impatient pushing his hips up into Dream. Dream pulled away completely and pushed his hips down looking into his eyes. He leaned down until lips were hovering right over his ear. "Stop." He muttered lowly. George's eyes went wide and he stopped all movement. Dream leaned back down and got back to work on his neck. George wrapped his arms around Dream's neck to mess with his hair. He ran his hand through the blonde locks and tugged hard when Dream bit down on a sensitive spot. Dream groaned low and tensed.