Vinnie Hacker - New Tattoo

thank you for 1.1k reads. im so happy :)

y/n's point of view:

my boyfriend vinnie has a hell load of tattoos and wants to get even more, once I had the idea for me to get a tattoo. vinnie didn't really like the idea of my getting a tattoo, he loved that I was unmarked.

even though vinnie loved me unmarked, I just really wanted a tattoo. I wanted to get something meaningful to both me and vinnie, something about skateboarding. 

vinnie and I met through skateboarding six months ago, so I felt like that'll be really meaningful to both him and I. first I had to think of a design, then that's when it clicked.

butterfly riding a skateboard.

it was absolutely perfect, I could not wait to get the tattoo, so I called a friend I knew, that would give me the tattoo for free. cause i'm a broke bitch :(

a couple of hours later, I got the tattoo. it did hurt, of course I  knew it would hurt. but it absolutely looked beautiful on me, I just hoped vinnie would like it.

I went to vinnie's and I's apartment, I had lied to him that I was going to a friend's house. I hate to lie, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise. 

I marched right up to him and said, "vin vin, I have a surprise" I said, all smiley. 

"oh my god bub, you came in so quick I didn't have the chance to say hello." vinnie said. 

"sorry but shut up, and guess what my surprise is!!" I giggled.

"okay, okay. a new skateboard?" vinnie guessed.

"it's something tied to that." I said. 

"A shirt with a skateboard on it?" vinnie guessed again. 

"no! ugh, you're hopeless." I groaned.

"okayyy, then just tell me! I can't guess!" vinnie said. 

"okay..I hope you like it." I said lowly. 

"I will baby, don't worry." vinnie said to me, then kissed my forehead.

I uncovered my t-shirt sleeve and held up my shoulder, giving him a clear sign of the tattoo.

"oh my god." vinnie said, shocked. this got me really nervous, by those words I knew vinnie hated it. I knew it.

"I knew I shouldn't have gotten it! you hate it!" I said hurt.

he was speechless. 

"vinnie talk." I said, beginning to feel mad because he was silent.

"I love it." vinnie said, then smiled.

"really?" I said, beginning to feel happy. 

"yes!! oh my god, that looks awesome! since you like tattoos, we should get a matching one!" vinnie said all excited.

"nah uh..I thought you said you didn't like me with tattoos." I questioned him.

"Yeahhhh but that was BEFORE I saw you with one!"

"okay, well im glad you like it. but i'm not getting another tattoo in a long time. that shit hurt." I said.

"pfffttt, you should've told me and I would've held your hand." he laughed.

"Nope! I wanted it to be a surprise."

"I'm glad you like it.." I said.

"I like anything on you, I wouldn't care if you chopped your hair off, or anything. I love you." He said.

" and I love you." I smiled widely. 

511 words.

- did not proof read cause im lazy lol -

Author's Note: I feel like this was shit. especially at the end but who cares. ;)

stay safe and wear a mask. 2020 is almost over!!!!!! YAYAUBYDBRIE YQYQYAYAYAoirhoiIOIUOHRIUHIUFDRIUEDNIOO

- simpforcorpse