Kio Cyr - His friends 2

At Kio's house with all his friends or sum idk

3rd person pov.

Y/n ran up to the house and rung the doorbell, she saw a tall boy with curly hair. 

"Hello!" She said proudly.

"Woah, hi. Kio's girl, right?" The boy said.

"Yes! I'm Y/n, and you are?" 

"I'm Vinnie." The boy said with a smile.

Kio was staring from the distance, he knew Vinnie was the most attractive out of all of his friend group. He'd always been insecure about that, and knew that Vinnie could get her in a snap of a finger. 

"Coolio! Can I come in?" Y/n smiled.

"Yeah, come in. You can meet everyone else." Vinnie said as he stepped back and let her in.

"Hey dude." Kio said to Vinnie.

"Hey, your girlfriend seems very nice. She's a keeper." Vinnie grinned. Kio knew that grin, that evil but very attractive grin that all girls melted at. "Yep." Kio grunted. It's not that Kio didn't trust Vinnie, it's that he was scared, for the first time.

By the time Kio had gotten in the house, Y/n on the other hand had already met the rest of the group. She'd already had been best friends with Maddy, they instantly clicked. 

"Want to go to the skatepark?" Jordan asked everyone. 

They all agreed and headed to the skatepark. Kio didn't really skate, but Vinnie did. He knew that Vinnie would impress y/n with his skate skills, mostly because he was hot. 

"Hey, um. Y/n and I were actually going to go somewhere else, it's last minute." Kio said suddenly. They actually weren't doing anything. Kio just wanted to get out of this.

"We do?" Y/n said confused. Kio then looked at her with a strong look, and Y/n knew that something was up. She then agreed and they both said bye to their friends. 

As they were walking away, Y/n asked what was up.

"You know, we don't actually have plans. Why did you say that? We finally had something to do." Y/n asked sternly. Kio did feel bad that he had ruined his girlfriend's fun. He'd rather ruin her fun then let her get with his bestfriend. 

"Kio. Talk to me." She said.

"I'm fucking jealous of Vinnie." Kio said suddenly. Y/n was quite shocked at the behavior that Kio was in. He'd never seen this emotional side of "The Kio Cyr". 

"Why?" She asked confused. 

"Vinnie is so hot, Vinnie this and Vinnie that. Everyone talks about Vinnie, nobody else! There's millions of attractive guys, and everybody just talks about Vinnie like he's the only male on earth. He's not." Kio said angerly.

"I didn't want my own girlfriend talking about him either." Kio said. After he said those words, something happened that Kio never expected. She laughed.

"Pfftt..." Y/n laughed. Kio was stunned that she'd only laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Kio asked confused. 

"Kio, i'm not going with Vinnie, or anybody. I'm with you. The last two months have been probably the best months in my life, and will always. I really really like you. I love you." Y/n said with a warm-hearted smile.

"I love you too." Kio smiled. 

Their day ended off with a kiss. Their first real kiss. Then literally went to a makeout and almost had secxcy times <3 too much? ok. lol. alr ill head out.

543 words. 

Author's Note: This was cute. Sorry if it didn't make sense. Deal with it lmaoma. just kidding! Anyways, please follow me and PLEASE vote on each chapters. That will make me super happy! 

STAY SAFE! WEAR A MASK. STAY HOME. DO YOUR SCHOOLWORK. PEACE OUT!

- simpforcorpse