bryce hall: sway forever

-

Its been 2 years since sway was formed, its heartbreaking to see it end. I knew bryce wasnt handling it well because the sway house was like his family. hes had memories with them that he never wants to let go.

"bryce?" I called out to him. we were at the house packing up the boxes to take to the new house.

"yes, y/n?"

"you're gonna miss this place huh?" i asked.

"yeah, sway was really fun. toxic, but fun." bryce laughed at the last part.

"its crazy how your not even friends with half of the people when just years ago you were in the pool making youtube videos and laughing."

this made bryce frown, "well, i guess good things always come to an end.

I gave a small smile and walked to him, giving him a hug. he wrapped his arms around me and sighed.

after a hour of packing we were all down, we put the boxes into the moving fan. we took a final look at the house and then went into the car and drove off.

"hey, maybe in 10 years you can have a sway reunion." I said, smiling.

"that would go horribly y/n!" bryce laugh while imaging everyone arguing.

---------------------

hi, i wanted to do a chapter because i randomly got motivated. sway is gone ☹

anyways, if people are actually still reading this book, you can request

love ya, byee 😘