Vinnie Hacker - Insecure

ok so i just got a random spark of motivation. i really do be posting every 5 to 10 business days PLS ok anyways vinnie is my husband ;)

this chapter is about being insecure and stuff so yeah, just read. I'm bad at explaining things.

y/n's pov: 

I had to go to the store to get food since we had nothing in our fridge. I'm about to be on period so I got a ton of chocolate, since that's the only thing that makes me happy. I walked around the store to get my daily exercise cause after this I would be staying in my bed with my boyfriend all day. I passed the condoms and thought if we needed anymore, I got some just incase. ;)

I got home, and of course heard the shower running. Either Vinnie was making a thirst trap or actually showering, most likely making a thirst trap. I sat the bags on the counter and made my way upstairs to our bathroom, then saw Vinnie in a towel that was dangerously low. 

"Vinnie you bouta make me act up" i said jokingly. Vinnie chuckled and came up to me, looking down at me since I was only 5'4. (sorry for the tall girls </3) 

"You make me act up by you looking so beautiful everyday." Vinnie said.

"Ugh, what about my amazing personality? Can't believe you just love me cause of my looks." I said jokingly while rolling my eyes. Vinnie laughed and went back into the bathroom. 

"Are you making another thirst trap?" I asked.

"I was going to, but I decided not to, I'm about to shower." he said taking off his towel. I instantly looked away because I knew my face was red as a tomato. (sorry for my dark skinned ladies </3 love u tho)

"You've seen me a thousand times, why so afraid?" He said with a laugh. Even though I had seen his body so many times, he gets hotter every single day. It's so hard not to blush while even just looking at his face, let alone his body. 

"Cause you're pretty." I said. He let out a laugh and but disagreed. 

"You're the pretty one." He said. I blushed even more, he laughed knowing he had such a powerful effect on me. 

"Shower with me." He said. I was shocked, I had showered with him before, but I was so insecure about my body. I wasn't skinny. 

"I can just wait until you get done." I said, hoping he'll drop the conversation. 

"Please! I love when you shower with me!" He said with big eyes, making me give up and agree to showering with him. 

"Fine." I said. He giggled and I started taking my clothes off, getting uncomfortable with his eyes on me. We both got into the shower and the water was colder than lil uzi's diamond on his forehead. I got shampoo and started to wash his hair while he kept kissing my shoulder. 

"Stay still!" I said.

"Sorry, I just can't help myself. You're so beautiful." he said, then kept kissing all over me.

"Please as if, I'm fat." I said. Vinnie stopped kissing my body and looked into my eyes. istg he was staring in my soul, dude was literally creepier than my uber drivers. (lol, im sorry pls)

"Don't say that. I love you, and everything about you." he said. the words he said melted my heart, I knew that he loved me for me, but I kept thinking that I wasn't good enough for him. 

"You can get much better though." I said. Vinnie put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it softly. 

"I want you, and only you." he said. He kissed my shoulder softly melting me into his arms. 

"Did you buy condoms?" He asked. 

"Yeah?" I said confusedly on why he asked that all of a sudden. 

"I'll show you how much I love you." he said. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

660 words. 

did not proof read cause I'm lazy so there will probably be mistakes. 

thank you all for reading! sorry I'm not really active with posting chapters, I've been way to busy with online school.  

I just want to give a big thank you to all the lovely people voting and commenting on my book! 

I'm happy people are liking this book, putting it in their reading lists. ily!

please give me requests. i need them1!!!!111!!11

ily all. - simpforcorpse