3

"Thanks appa!" Tae-yang said. Tae-Yang is Taehyuns younger sister. HE went inside and downstairs to see his fatherand , mother and younger sister hugging. His father came home and brought them gifts. Taehyuns whole attitude changed and he gripped onto his phone angrily. "Son! Your fathers home!" Taehyuns mother said gesturing him to go to them. Taehyun shook his head. "Ill be staying at Yeonjuns house." Taehyun said heading up the stairs. "Again? Son your always there and rarely spend time at your OWN home." Taehyuns mom said. Taehyun looked at his father and his mom and shook his head. "Goodnight." Taehyun said.

Yeonjuns house

Yeonjun hurried outside of his house and opened the gate to let Taehyuns car inside. "Dude I thought you said your coming tomorrow?" Yeonjun said running to Taehyun who parked his car. "I don't wanna be there for now." Taehyun said opening the trunk and took his clothes and bag and went inside. Yeonjun tagged along the younger who was hurrying to his room. Taehyun and Yeonjun went into Taehyuns room and they sat down and Yeonjun looked at Taehyun and said did his face when he finally realized something. "I know...Daddy's home isn't he." Yeonjun said. (And no not in the dirty way). "Can you just get out please? Ill see you tomorrow mkay?" Taehyun said pushing yeonjun out. "I-BUT I NEED TO-." "Goodnight." Taehyun said and slammed the door.

Next Morning

Beomgyu woke up around 9:30 am. Their classes started at 11 pm so he had enough time. Beomgyu grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom which was connected to Taehyuns room. Beomgyu started to wash his hair and then quickly get out and change. Then he then again went to the bathroom and started to brush his teeth. "Oh wait-" Beomgyu said still brushing his teeth and went back into his room. On the other hand Taehyun woke up and went in the bathroom to take a shower. Lets say beongyu didn't know taehyuns in the bathroom, beomgyu went back in the restroom and saw the shower on and he let outascream"What the fuck!? " taehyun yelled. Taehyun was also opening the showrr curtain seeing gyu which scared the shit out of Beomgyu. He even mamaged to punch him and give him one black eye.

Beomgyn ran out and ran to Mrs. Choi. "S-someone! B-bathroom!" beomgyu said. "Yeonjun!!" Mrs. Choi yelled. Yeonjun ran to his mom and his mom asked him, "is taehyun here?". "Yeah-." yeonjun replied, "ugh! Te ll me next time! Taehyun almost ran to beomgyu naked!!" Mrs. Choi said. Taehyun came out. "Mrs.Choi who was that crazy lunatic in the bathroom?'! I know that wasn't yeonjun. " yeonjun slowly glanced at Beomgyu, "who." tarehyur said but stopped. " yeah lets talk in my room." yeonjun said.

( so sorry this chapter was short!)