-12-

Hi loves<33 again back with another chapter !!  Another and once again reminder!! Storyline is not mine and is the original movies. Enjoy  since this chapter is the one youve all been waiting for !

TAEHYUNS REAL HOME

"Are you serious?!" Tae-yang says. Taehyun smiles and nods. "Yes why?" Taehyun had just told his sister that he does in fact geniuenly like Choi Beomgyu. Taeyang fangirled and wlkaed to him hugging him. "Oh my gosh are you sick or something? Where my twinnie who plays with people?!" Taeyang ask. Taehyun looked and held Taeyang trying to calm her down. "hey! shshshshsh twinnie mom cant know about this! You cant even tell her Im here!" Taeyang pouts and looks at Taehyun. "Twinnie why not? you know if there is a problem you can tell me." Taehyun smiles nervously. "But for now shh..trust me..so can you please help me surprise Beomgyu?" Taeyang tries not to smile and cocks an eyebrow. "So you promise..? Your serious." Taehyun nods quickly with a bright smile. "Please..i geniuenly do like her so can you please help me surprise her?" Taeyang smiles trying to contain her excitment and nods. "Yes? YES? YES! OKAY" He says as he hugs her tightly.

BEOMGYUS WORK

Beomgyu was cleaning up before closing hours. Today is when the shop closed early. As he was cleaning Lia suddenly walks up to him. "Beomgyu you need to get home now.." She says. Beomgyu who was confused puts down the cloths he uses for cleaning. "Why?" Lia gulps softly and looks. "Its Mrs.Choi..Someone broke into your house" Beomgyus eyes widened. "What?! Miyeong (coworker) go tell boss what happened!" He says as both Lia and him run out

YEONJUNS HOUSE

Beomgyu arrives in the taxi with lia. He sees caution and do not enter signs in front of the house. "FRIEND! It says not to go there cmon lets take the back route! The cops are probably still inside." She says taking his arm to the garden. As soon as Beomgyu runs he hears a loud yell. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" He looks over to see all of his friends and Mrs.Choi along with Taehyun. It was a surprise party.  Beomgyu smiles  embarassed and walks there with Lia. Even Hueningkai was there on a call. Taehyun smiles and walks to Beomgyu holding the cake. "Close your eyes and make a wish.." Beomgyu look sat the candles making a wish before blowing it out. Everyone cheers and claps for Beomgyu. "But before we start..are you actually ready for your real surprise..?" Taehyun says. Beomgyu looks confused and Taehyun points to the opening of the garden. 

Beomgyus dad slowly walks towards them. His dad?! doesnt taehyun know already beomgyu hates his dad?! Beomgyu looks at Taehyun a bit mad now but Taehyun keeps a smile. "Wait..just look." Taehyun says softly. Beomgyu sighs softly and looks back to slowly see someone holding his dads hand. It was..YANG! Beomgyus eyes widened and teared up running towards yang. "YANG!" Beomgyu yells and hugs her imedietly. Yang does the same aswell and hugs her older brother tightly. "OH MY GOSH!" Yang who was now crying hugs beomgyu tightly. "Did you miss me?" the brunet ask with a smile. Yang smiles and nods with tears. "Oh really? give me a kiss on the cheek!" He says as yang does so smiling happily. Beomgyus dad walks to him slolwy, "happy birthday son.." He says with a soft smile. Beomgyu looks at him and completely ignores before walking away to the others.

Later that night during the party Taehyun and Beomgyu were on a balcony. They were talking softly enjoying the sun set together. The calm atmosphere made it comforting. "Im..sorry if I didnt tell you about your dad..they wouldnt let Yang come here without him.." Taehyun says nervously. Beomgyu smiles and nods. "I-i understand..actually I just want to thank you..its been such a big thing for me trying to get her here and you doing it for me helps alot.." He says slightly tearing up. Taehyun notices and immedietly hugs the other. Beomgyu responds the same and sniffles. After calming him down Taehyun sighs softly and looks at Gyu. "Would you be my date to the dance..? please?" (   I dont remember if i mentione there was a dance so Im sorry but yes there is a dance.)  Beomgyu smiles softly and nods. "Of course I will Taehyun-ssi."

NIGHT OF DANCE

At the front Taeyang, Lia, Hyunjin, Jisung, and Yeonjun  was waiting for Beomgyu and Taehyun to arrive.  Everyone notices though that Beomgyu doensnt seem to be in the car. "Twinnie..where Beomgyu?" he ask.  Taehyun smiles walking to the passanger seat and opens the door. What came out was..not your old looking Beomgyu.

Beomgyu came out wearing his suit and wearing his moms old sneakers

Beomgyu came out wearing his suit and wearing his moms old sneakers. His unibrow was gone and his braces were aswell. His hair was nicely styled and dyed to a silver color. His hair was no longer messy or tangled. Beomgyu looks at the others who are in complete shock. Beomgyu smiled showing his perfect feature and straight teeth. He seemed to be perfect. He had a sharp jawline and a small nose and perfectly shaped eyes. Everyones reaction was in shock. Yeonjun Jisung and Hyunjin hadnt known Beomgyu was good looking. Taeyang smiles brightly and slightly teared from joy. "Oh my gosh..Beommie..your so handsome!" No one could even tell it was Beomgyu..Taehyun looked at Beomgyu and beomgyu looked at Taehyun.

"You look beautiful tonight Beomgyu-Hyung.."

"Thank you Taehyun-ssi.."

AHH THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END SOON!! I hope you liked this chapter and  it prepares you for the next one because WOO- Good luck <3