5

11:59 am

Taehyun was in the cafeteria not so far from Beomgyu. Also he was at a table with his friends Maybe 2 tables in front of him. He still didnt get Beomgyu yet but he had too. He even said : 12pm Choi Beomgyu is his. Taehyun inside was dying because he couldnt get Beomgyu but outside je was playing it cool as if he doesnt care. He sees Beomgyu drinking his juice and listening to music.

Taehyun looks at Gyu intensly trying to get the olders attention. Finally they met eachothers eyes. When Beomgyu saw Taehyun, Taehyun raised an eyebrow and smirks soflty and Beomgyu. At this point Beomgyu put away his juice and got up. But he didnt leave. He went to Taehyun and Taehyun went to him. Taehyun smirked at Beomgyu who was smiling. "Finally. Ive been waiting." Taehyun said opening his arms.

11:59 am

The nerd pulled Taehyun by the collar and smiled softly. "You wanna know whats missing?" Beomgyu asked. "What? your love?" Taehyun said. "No. Another black eye. Want another one? I wont be shy to do so." Beomgyu said coldly.

12:00 pm

"OHHHHHH DUDE" Jisung said who was behind him. "HEARTBREAK!" Hyunjin said laughing and clapping his hands. Taehyun was annoyed but tended not to show it due to him being in the cafeteria. Everyone was laughing except for Taehyun and another person. 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝖸𝗎𝗇𝖺.

Shin Yuna. The girl who is so popular but yet a bratty bully. Shes is wealthy she is healthy she is rich she is that bitch. Shin Yuna. You think shes bad enough? She likes Taehyun and once she found out Taehyun was trying to get Beomgyu she was furious.

"HASHTAG: FART" Yeonjun said laughing. "Tch. Stop laughing before I give you a black eye so we can be matching." Taehyun said.

-Time skip at home Still Taehyuns POV next day-
Taehyun was surprsingly up making breakfast. For who? Not him. But for his Twin sister Tae-Yang. Taehyun goes into Taeyangs room where there Taeyang was still asleep.
Taehyun shakes Taeyang softly and Taeyang groans. "Get out of my room." Taeyang said. "Awe...Cmon Twinnie wake up! I made breakfast!" Taehyun said. Taeyang gets up and looks at Taehyun. She knew something was up. Taehyun was NEVER this nice.

"Okay what do you want."  Taeyang said annoyed. "Awh. Can I not make food for my favorite twinnie?" Taehyun said pouting holding a tray with food. "Kang Taehyun."

"Help Me Get Choi Beomgyu"