1

9:00 am Hanlim Highschool

"Yes! I finally won to Taehyun!" Yeonjun boasted. He's been showing off all night that he beat Kang Taehyun at one of the biggest party's. "I can't believe Taehyun had to kiss everyone there at the party!" Their other friend Han Jisung said.  "Hey hey hey! We all lost to Taehyun and we got punishment he has to get one too!" Another person (Hyunjin) said. "Fine. That's fair. Give me my punishment." Taehyun said confidently as they sat on top of the tables. "Hmmm You always give us hard ones.."Hyunjin said. "I have an idea! You have to make someone fall in love with you! You have 30 days." Yeonjun said smirking.
"HUH?- Thats literally it? Dont you have anything harder?" Taehyun scoffed. "Let me finish. Your going to make uhm..." Yeonjun said looking around. Yeonjun then smirked and saw something that caught his eye. He looked at the taxi that came to their school and one student coming out. It was Choi Beomgyu the school nerd. Beomgyu came out with the wind. The wind caused Beomgyus hair to go in his mouth, Beomgyu took the hair out of his mouth but then it caused to reveal his braces. "Him. Choi Beomgyu." Yeonjun said. Taehyun turned around to see the boy and Taehyuns eyes widened. "Are you kidding me? Ew. Is that even a person? He's an alien. He's out of this world." Taehyun said and looked at Yeonjun. "You have to do it. It's your punishment. Or can THE Kang Taehyun not handle it." Yeonjun said trying to manipulate the younger into agreeing. "HUH? ME? Please Do you know who your talking to? your talking to Kang Taehyun. And I can make anyone fall in love with me. Fine. Ill take this punishment." Taehyun said and got up and left with his friends

Meanwhile with Beomgyu
Beomgyu was walking to head inside the school. The Burnett boy was wearing ripped jeans and a large white shirt and a brown cardigan to go with it. His hair was a mess and he was wearing earphones. His eyebrows were also thick and he had a euni brown. The boy was walking peacefully holding his books and heading into his school. "OUT OF THE WAY BRACE FACEEE" A student yelled while skateboarding and passed by Beomgyu quickly causing Beomgyu to flinch and fall down. "Great.."Beomgyu  thought to himself. Beomgyu was still wearing his headphones and he wasn't aware or could hear anything around him. To make it worse 2 girls were laughing at the Beomgyu and put a paper behind his back saying: I'm a loser!
Beomgyu finally got his books and papers together and he walked in school with the paper dangling on his back. The boy went to his locker next to his friend Kang Tae-Yang. (Note! Tae-Yang is a made up person. Yes There might be kpop idols named Tae-yang but Tae-Yang is made up by the authors imagination.)
Beomgyu opened his locker causing to get the attention of Tae-Yang. Unlike Beomgyu Tae-Yang was a beautiful girl who always had a good hygiene. "Oh beomgyu! There you are! Oh-." Tae-Yang said looking at Beomgyus face. "What?"   "I-. Don't worry about it." Tae-Yang said as she reached into her locker for her hairbrush. She started brushing Beomgyus tangly hair trying to make it nice. "Your hair is very hard to brush!-." Tae-Yang said almost tugging onto Beomgyus hair. "Ill do it don't worry." Beomgyu said moving around trying to get the brush off of him. "What's this?" Tae-Yang said as she grabbed the paper from Beomgyus back. She rolled her eyes and said "Ugh. I swear if these girls don't stop doing this I will literally yank their weave off. THOSE UGLY BRATS." Tae-Yang said ripping the paper. "Huh?" Beomgyu said in confusion and looked at Tae-Yang.
"Next time Gyu you should pay attention to your surroundings. See? Everyone's making fun of you! Dont you care?" Tae-yang said taking off Beomgyus earphones. "Oh..You really don't have to worry about me so much Tae-Yang. I can manage you know?'' Beomgyu said  as he put his books into his locker and grabbed his notebooks. "Yeah but as your friend I'm doing this for you Mister."
Beomgyu smiled and Tae-Yang looked at him. "I thought you were gonna take your braces off?" Tae-Yang asked. "Oh! I decided not to I'm saving up my money." Beomgyu said. Tae-Yang nodded as she was also getting her books. "Okay I'm off to class! Ill see you later Beomgyu Bear!" Tae-Yang said. "Wait! Your hairbrush-." Beomgyu said lending out her hairbrush. "No you can keep it you need it more than I do. Ill see you then!" Tae-Yang waves bye with a smile and headed off to her own path. Beomgyu shrugged and hurried to his class.