-8-

It was a Saturday day and they boys had no school. And therefore Mrs.Choi decided to host a cleaning day. Beomgyu didn't really mind and so didn't Taehyun but yeonjun started whining and throwing a fit. "MOmMmM I'm supposed to play basketball with Taehyun and the rest-" yeonjun whines. "Taehyuns cleaning up. Does it look like he's playing basketball?" Yeonjuns mom says. Yeonjun walks out of the room and soon enough his mother said " Taehyun help Beomgyu out will you?". And leaves the room

Taehyun nods and goes to help Beomgyu. He sweeps the floor until he reaches to the side of his bed and sees Beomgyus very old worn sneakers. And I mean worn. There's a whole in there and the lace lookes pretty damaged. "Nice shoes-" Taehyun says holding it. Beomgyu grabs the shoe out of his hand. "Don't touch them." Beomgyu says and grabs some super glue to fix some broken parts. "Why not just get some new shoes?" Taehyun ask. Beomgyu chose to ignore him. Taehyun smirks and finally has a idea he think Beomgyu will like.

After cleaning up Taehyun and Yeonjun decided to go to the basketball court and Taehyun leaves with a smile. Meanwhile Beomgyu comes back from showering and changing. He heads out to grab his shoes but sees something else. There were brand new shoes there. Beomgyu grits his teeth in anger and run out to go to Taehyun. "TAEHYUN." Beomgyu yells. "Yes?" Taehyun says holding a basketball in his arms. "Where are my shoes?". "Right there!" Taehyun says with a proud smile and points to the brand new converse. "No.give me my shoes back." Beomgyu says and rushes to Taehyuns car. He opens the front and rushes through Taehyuns stuff and Taehyun looks at him confused.

"What? DONT you like the shoes?! There brand new than those old gross ones!" Taehyun says in disbelief. Beomgyu closes the front door then heads to the back. He rumbles through again. No where to be found. "Why do you even want them?!" Taehyun says. Beomgyu was in panic and opens the trunk and looks again. "WHAT IS UP WITH YOU?" Taehyun yells. Beomgyu faces him with teary eyes and messy hair as his braces can't even close his mouth. "If you think throwing stuff away is fine for you then go ahead. But for me it isn't Taehyun.." Beomgyu cries. "Do you know who gave those to me?". "My mom. Who is now dead." Beomgyu sobs. "So please. Can you just stop this... it's not funny and it never will be.. "Beomgyu says. Taehyun looks at the boy and sees he really messed up. "Follow me into the car." Taehyun says and drag Beomgyu in the car.

They arrive at a place where airplanes take off. It was pretty loud but quite when they weren't there. Taehyun gets out and waits for gyu. "Where are we?" Beomgyu says. "Just get out." Taehyun says. Beomgyu gets out and goes to him. They both walk out near the planes. "I go here when I'm mad. I can scream out anything I want. But no one will hear me cause of the planes taking off. So go ahead. Scream all that anger out." Taehyun says. "Taehyun I have no times for this I'm going." Beomgyu says. " IM giving you time for this. NOW GO. YELL IT OUT." Taehyun says loudly. "GOD I HATE MY LIFE I HATE YOU I HATE YOU" The blonde boy yells. "LIKE THAT."

Beomgyu looks at him confused. "GO AND SHOUT DONT BE SCARED.". "let go Beomgyu." Taehyun says.
Beomgyu sniffles and looks out into the distance. " FRICK THIS LIFE I ALREADY HAVE PROBLEMS I DONT WANT THIS." Taehyun yells. "IM TIRED." Beomgyu yells. "THATS IT?". "I HATE YOU. " "MORE BEOMGYU YELL MORE."

"AGHHHHHHHHHH" Beomgyu yells with tears and starts punching the air. Taehyun joins along and yells as well. "AGH I HATE YOU. I WISH YOU NEVER CHEATED ON US DAD." Taehyun yells. "I WISH YOU DIDNT GAMBLE THE MONEY DAD." Beomgyu yells with continues tears. " YOUR HURTING MOM ME AND TAEYANG." Taehyun yells. "I WISH MOM WAS STILL ALIVE." Beomgyu cries out loudly. "I WISH MY FAMILY WOULD BE HAPPY NOW."Beomgyu cries. "I WISH I WERE STILL HAPPY." Beomgyu cries. It starts to rain. Taehyun looks at the sky and stops screaming but Beomgyu keeps going. "I MISS YOU SO MUCH MOMMY." Beomgyu cries. He wipes the rain and tears off his face as more go on his face. "Mom there's not a day I don't think about you...and I wish you never had to leave me..And I wish we could still be together...I wish we could be happy all together..as a family. And I wish I never have to feel so alone." Beomgyu cries in a calmer voice.

Taehyun has a feeling of sympathy for Beomgyu and without thinking he slowly,pulls Beomgyu into a hug. Beomgyu needed the hug so he took the hug rather than pushing it away. They boys went back in the car and Taehyun gives Beomgyu a towel. They both sit down in silence. "When I feel sad..or mad...I say everything I want to out here.because no one can hear me.." Taehyun smiles sadly. "I can say everything...that I can't say with other people." Taehyun sighs. Beomgyu looks at Taehyun and says softly. "Your dad..?". Taehyun looks at Beomgyu and looks down. "The first time I found out my dad had another girl...was 2 years ago." Taehyun says and looks at gyu. "I really thought he would stop.", "but the other day. I saw him again.. with another lady." Taehyun sniffles. "If Mom and Taeyang find out  about that?" Taehyun says with a pause and let's out a sad chuckle. "I don't think I'd be able to handle that..". " I won't be able to handle seeing them hurt."

"You? Your mom?" Taehyun ask and looks at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu let's put a heavy sigh and sniffles. "It was all a surprise. We didn't see it coming. It happened a little over a year ago..we really do have a problem with money." Beomgyu says. "And my dad had a gambling problem." "And I will never forget that day. That I woke up from the screams of my dad. And I saw my mom. Not even moving no matter how Much my dad was trying to wake her up. And the face of my crying younger sister. I don't even know how fast we arrived at the hospital. But we made it. And my dad had to leave my mom and me and my sister. To find money to pay the bill. And then mom had a heart attack. And another one..and another one.." Beomgyu says trying to hold in his tears.

"She had 6 attacks."

"And I was just there. With here the whole time..holding her hand..and I had no idea what to do. But then dad came back..with nothing. He gambled all our money. And then mom died." Beomgyu cried. "I could never look at my dad after that. Then I promised myself I would never let my sister and I live under him." Beomgyu sighs. "That's why I left. And that's why I wanna get my sister..yang.." Beomgyu cries. Taehyun widens his eyes and looks at Beomgyu. The person he was talking too named yang was his younger sister. In America. Taehyun gets out of the car and opens his trunk and goes to his secret compartment and grabs beomgyus shoes.

"Here's your shoes." Taehyun says handing them. Beomgyu takes them and smiles sadly.

THAT WAS CHAPTER 8 WOOOOO. Emotional ye ik- anYways- Bye stay safe !