-13-

Hi loves! Storyline is not mine and all credits go to rightful owners! ENJOY <33

Beomgyu and Taehyun walk in. Suddenly they were all the center of attention. Everyone looks in shock at Beomgyu who was once the ugliest nerd in school now one of the most handsome boys in the dance room. Even this catches Yunas attention. "Is that?-" Yuna ask. then her friend Ryujin says, "THATS CHOI BEOMGYU!" Everyone started to dance and Beomgyu and Taeyang take a seat on a chair watching everyone. Yuna stares at Beomgyu from across the room full of jealousy. She could see the way he looked at HER Taehyun. She looked down in anger. The dance room was full of craze and was going great. Suddenly the slow dance was on and everyone went into partners.

Beomgyu noticed and is sitting down looking around. Taehyun goes infront of him offering his hand to the older. "May I have this dance?" he ask. Beomgyu smiled shyly and accepted slowly making their way to the dance floor. Taehyun puts his hands on Beomgyus hips as Beomgyu wraps his arms around Taehyuns neck. They move around slowly and gets closer by each time. Everyone was staring at them. Beomgyu hadnt noticed till now. "W-why is everyone staring at us?" He ask slightly embarassed. Taehyun smiles and tucks beomgyus hair behind his ear. "Because im dancing with the most beautiful boy tonight..thats why." Beomgyu looks at Taehyun blushing softly and smiles. Yuna watches them as they both get closer almost kissing. Yuna rolls her eyes sighing heavily. "i think i need a drink." she says storming off.

As Beomgyu and Taehyun were dancing Taehyun felt that now..was the perfect time to tell beomgyu. "Beomgyu.." Taehyun says softly. He looks at the younger.

"Beomgyu I geniuenly love you..I really do..I swear I could treat you right if you just let me. I have fallen deeply in love with you hyung..I cant imagine a world without you. You make me so happy every time and just seeing you smile is enough to brighten my mood the whole day. You make me feel complete and made me learn things. I made friends and made moments and bonds with you..so please take a chance on me Hyung..I love you.."

Just as Beomgyu was gonna speak the party music got louder. Taehyun couldnt hear a thing the older was saying. So he yelled to the D.J. To lower it down while beomgyu was still yelling. As soon as the music lowers down Beomgyu yells, "I LOVE YOU TOO KANG TAEHYUN!" He says happily. Yuna smirks as she hears that remembering the bet. She makes her friends hold her drink and walk to the stage grabbing the mic. "Woo! You guys are so cute..but this is the end of their story." Yuna says. Hyunjin notices that he forgot to tell Yuna and tries to grab the mic but Yuna refuses. "The bet is now over since Beomgyu had said i love you." Yuna smirks. Beomgyu gulps and looks at Taehyun with a stern look. "Is it true?" Taehyun cant reply. Yeonjun tries to back him up. "Uh He ended the bet a while ago.." Beomgyu completely ignores him. "Im talking to you Taehyun."

"Yes but-" Beomgyu cut him off. "Thank you." he says with tearful eyes and walks out. " LETS CONTINUE THE PARTY!" Yuna yells. Meanwhile Taehyuns busy chasing after Beomgyu. "Beomgyu-hyung please..I promise listen to me..It was a bet but it was called off.." He says grabbing Beomgyus wrist. Beomgyu tearfully pulled away. "Taehyun just stop..Do you think I can get hurt by just one silly bet? after everything Ive been through?" He tears up. Beomgyu doesnt let Taehyun speak and grabs a cd out of his bag and hands it. "heres your song..and thanks for everything you have done for me and my family..I will never forget that." Beomgyu was now full of tears but still smiling in pain. "Beomgyu wait listen-" Beomgyu shakes his head. "Ill get over this. Ill be okay.. Your a good person I know and saw it." Beomgyu says. Taehyun tears up aswell focusing on Beomgyu. "Beomgyu please..i-im sorry.." He says. "You have no idea how badly I wanted to love you back Taehyun...Hyun..I trusted you." Beomgyu says letting his tears fall. "And in one snap..gone." Taehyun holds his hand but beomgyu doesnt instead he just pulls away and walks out. Taehyun stands there finding himself crying. He didnt mean for any of this to happen

That night when Beomgyu arrived home all he could do was cry and cry. He was trying to cry the quietest he could since his younger sister was on the bed sleeping. He wipes his tears trying to calm down. He covers his face immedietly wiping his tears as soon as he hears his younger sister wake up. Shit.. "Oppa..? Why are you crying..?" Yang says sleepily. Beomgyu doesnt reply and just tries to calm down. Yang however, gets up and backhugs him making beomgyu cry more. Taehyun wasnt doing well that night of the incident aswell. He went to eh parking lot with the planes yelling out his feelings. "IM SORRY!" He says sobbing. He falls to his knees crying hard.

NEXT DAY

The next day wasnt the best either. After a while Taehyun finally returns back to his old home. Surprised his dad sees him and looks. "Taehyun?? Is that you? What are you doing here?" He ask. "Why dont you go inside? its cold out here Taehyun" He says. The blonde looks at his dad tired. "Because your there.." He says. His dad sighs and looks. "Taehyun-"

"Do you not know how hard it is to see you home with my mom and sister together..knowing your cheating on them and us?" Taehyuns dad sighs and looks at his son. "Son.." Taehyun looks at his dad. "Do you not know how hard it is to keep that a secret? I have to bare and watch them have fun with you without them knowing your not loyal to them.." He says tearing up and looking down. "Do you even know why I keep your secret?" He ask his dad. Of course his father doesnt know the answer. "Because your my dad and I love you.." he says as tears flow from his cheeks. "You know I wanna hate you but I cant because I love mom..She cares to much about you..and I love Taeyang..she was like your partner in crime..I love our family dad..okay?" he says crying more. "And now for keeping that secret..I hate myself even more because I became just like you.." He cries softly. "I hurt the girl who love me.." Without doing anything else Taehyuns dad pulls him into a hug. "Im sorry Taehyun..Im very sorry.." Taehyun pulls away sniffling. "You shouldnt apologize to me..You need to come clean.." Taehyun says and walks away into his house.

YEONJUNS HOUSE

Mrs. Choi is now worried for Beomgyu, He hasnt came out of his room ever since and hasnt came to even eat breakfast. Mrs.Choi had no choice but called his dad. "Beomgyu isnt eating at all and I cant even get him to come out.." She says. "I got this dont worry.." Beomgyus dad replies with a smile. "Beomgyus dad..Im really sorry .." Yeonjun says. "Its your turn to comfort him dad! You havent comforted him yet!" Yang says. Beomgyu was inside his room packing his stuff. The door was suddenly opened. Beomgyu hadnt looked who it was but probably assumed it was Yang and started to talk. "Yang pack your stuff..we have to find another place..I dnt wanna be a burden to Mrs.Choi anymore." Beomgyu says. But something caught him off gaurd. He hears a guitar playing. A familar tune aswell. He looks over and notices its his dad. His dad starts singing the first song they worked on together. Beomgyu tears up with anger and a bit of confusion and watches. When the song finishes up his dad sighs with a soft tone. "Everything will be okay beomgyu.." He says putting the guitar down.

"Everything will not be okay.." Beomgyu says slightly crying. The dad sits next to Beomgyu hugging him. "Beomgyu its a long awaited apology but I am so sorry..for truely hurting you. Im sorry I gambled all the money we had to pay for your moms bills. Im so sorry for not being there those whole years for you and yang..If i could restart time I would and fix all my mistakes. Doing those gambles were the worst parts and regrets I had in my life..beomgyu im so sorry..So please..forgive me.."He says. Beomgyu tears up and immedietly hugs his dad. He cries onto him and share a soft hug now meaning they had made up. Maybe everything might be okay.

TAEHYUNS HOUSE NEXT MORNING

Taehyun woke up by his alarm. Still disappointed from what happened he decides to stay in bed. But he hears a knock on his door. "Come in.." he says with a soft sad tone. His mom and Taeyang come in crying softly. This is when taehyun knew..that the dad had told him. He sits up and hugs them tightly crying softly aswell. "He told us everything Hyun..Im so sorry.." His mother said. taehyun cups the others cheeks and looks. "Dont feel sorry..this isnt your fault.." He says to both of them.

Hey loves! How was it? BAHAHAHAH EMOTIONAL I KNOW! It was a whole roller coaster.. but next chapter is last one :((