Episode 2: mixed greeting

Luz POV:

Ok sitting in a healers office chair isn't good and especially when the girl sitting next to you wants to burn you off the face of the planet. "Luz was it?" She said glancing over at me her eyes like daggers that would kill me if the wrong words stumbled out. I felt my heart race when she looked at me like this. Why is my heart racing? Never mind just don't die. " Umm yea, your Amity right?" I said holding my hands together looking at the floor. She broke her death stare and spun her finger in the air bringing out a scroll. She wall swiping through something that looked like Instagram on the human world. She shot another glance at me and turned to look at me. " you act as if you've never seen a scroll before." She hissed. " I haven't actually" i said worried any word and she would kill me. Why am I letting her talk to me like this?! I've gotta do something. " So why was your friend being mean to mine?" I said raising my head. " First off: you sound like a child, and Second: didn't she already tell you that it's their business so why should I care?" Ok yep she's a jerk. " Your that new human too aren't you?"  " Didn't know I was popular. I tend to have that effect on people." She just put a hand on her face and sighed. She looked at me through her fingers at my smug expression. " your hopeless" "I know". Then Gus glanced up from his scroll he was playing a game and sitting across the room from us. And he just looked at Amity then back at me. " Sooooo you two are quite the conversation pieces aren't you?" He said nervously chuckling trying to lighten the mood. I just got up and looked at Gus. "You wanna go get a drink?" " ooh yea that sounds good" he responded excitedly bouncing up. We just walked down the hallway glancing around. " she's a prick" I said to cut the silence. " Luz!" He responded in almost a whiny tone. " what? You know I'm telling the truth." He just looked over his shoulder pouting. " ugh ok ok I'm sorry I won't be so quick to judge her." He looked at me a smidge looking me up and down then turned his head again. " You two just didn't greet the right way. We did kinda almost kill Boscha." " Don't get me started on that 3 eyed freak." I said under my breath. "Luz!" He shout whispered. Just then we seen the giant with a cast over her arm and the other relaxed on the drink machine. " How did you heal that quick?!" I asked knowing that she couldn't have just got up from broken ribs and torn muscles like it was nothing. " It's a talent to say in the least, not a good one, but a talent none the less." She said drinking a glass of water. " so you have super regeneration? That's so cool! I-I mean it's decent." I said realizing I totally fangirled over superhuman like power. She just laughed it off. " yea it's something but not something I use often. I just use my fire magic mainly." Gus was turning to the fan girl now. " is it true that you can already use spirit magic?" He asked as sparkles were scattered across his eyes. " Yea it actually comes more natural and easier to me than normal magic." " Wait what's spirit magic?" I asked. " Only the strongest kind of magic to exist! They say once someone learns their element in spirit magic they can do magic with that element without casting or even drawing a spell circle! Also they say your soulmate has the opposite of your spirit magic." Gus said holding his scroll. " So your looking for a water one?" I asked Boscha. " Yea but it'll probably be awhile before I find someone like that if I ever find a water user." She said shrugging. " Do you think I can learn spirit magic?" I asked.  They both glanced at eachother then back at me. " I hate to break it to you human but well- humans have never learned how to use it." Boscha said trying to scratch the back of her neck. "Titan.." she grunted as pain shot through her arm. Gus gasped in response " Language!" He scolded her. " Ah sorry little man." She giggled ruffling his hair. " your being oddly nice." I said resting against the wall. She paused and scratched the back of her neck. " Well he is my number 1 fan so I enjoy seeing the little guy. He shows up to all of my games. Even managed to bring willow to one." Boscha chuckled. " you need to tell her your sorry!" Gus pouted. "Wait I'm still confused i thought you hated her?" He just started to break eye contact. "Welllll I know Willow dosent like her so I act like I don't." He said. " that's completely fine that you do shortstack." Boscha said almost looking sad. " what's wrong?" " Nothin just-.. thinking is all." She said trying to look away from us. " She also dosent mean to bully Willow." " Gus!" "Sorry I let it slip!" Gus said covering his mouth. " That's a shocker." I said looking at the both of them. At this point her face was red. " then why do you act like that around her?" She just hesitated and looked at the floor. " I wanted to make her stronger and in the process I hurt her..." we just stayed quiet. "What's taking you so long- Boscha?!" Amity said coming down the hallway to find us. She ran into Boscha's arms hugging her. " you had me worried sick! Are you ok?" She said separating from the hug and boscha just responded with a smile. " yea I am feeling better thanks for asking. Also suprised the blood moon didn't affect me last night." " it didn't?" "Nope, not at all." She must be her girlfriend. " Soo are you two a thing?" I asked the both of them. They just completely paused and looked at me then back at eachother with disgusted looks on their faces. "Nope." " Not in a million years." Blight responded. "You ask a lot of questions yknow that?" Amity said rolling her eyes in annoyance. " Be nice." Boscha teased by breaking the cast that was holding her arm and hitting amity in the shoulder. " that's new." Boscha said moving her arm like it was perfectly fine. "Anyway me and Boscha gotta go  oh and Noceda.." she said grabbing the collar of my shirt almost making me trip on the floor. " if I ever see you again next time it won't be so pretty." She said releasing me making me fall on my back. Then she just walked out of the door throwing her hair over her shoulder onto her back.

Amity POV:

"Super regeneration has been getting stronger hasn't it?" I asked boscha. " Good dodge avoiding my question." She said rolling her eyes. "Your totally crushing on that human back there." I turned and looked at her like she was crazy. " What makes you think that?!" I said stopping infront of her. She bent down to my height on one knee, I hate it when she does this. " becauseeee your face was super red when you were talking to her." She said wiggling her eyebrows. In response I quickly punched her in the stomach as hard as I could. She let out a wince in pain and fell to the ground. " Ok captain falcon I get it no more questions." Holding her side she got up again looking like she had just got hit by a staff. " for a twig you have a punch." She said fixing her jacket. " what about willow?" I said smiling at her just to annoy her. I knew she had a huge crush on her. Horns shot out from under her bangs sticking straight up and her face was blood red. " I-I don't like that half a witch!" She said hiding her face and horns in her jacket. "Oh yeah? Prove it." She just looked at me annoyed then pushed me over. " Human Kisser!", " Half of a half witch!" We just threw names at eachother left and right till we got home. I just looked up at the mansion shaking almost knowing I missed my curfew. Mom's gonna kill me. We opened the large black doors and there she stood holding a pocket watch tapping her foot. "Your late." She glared at me it was enough to make my blood freeze. And Boscha's as well. " it's totally my fault Miss Blight I got hurt and she went with me to the healers office." She was shaking like a leaf . "Is this true Amity?" She questioned me. " Yes m'am" I said looking at the floor. " Then It's settled, Boscha I will be informing your father about this." I looked at Boscha right after in fear " B-Boscha?" Her eyes were wide with fear and almost all of the color drained from her face. But her expression changed after a couple seconds slowly where her eyes almost lost their color and she looked defeated. " Understood Miss Blight, see ya Amity." She said waving at me looking like she had no emotion left at all trying to hold a smile. Then she shut the doors behind me. My eyes darted back towards my mom who was still glaring at me. " Off to bed now." She said pointing up the large stairwell. I walked the stairs shaking at the thought of it. Boscha's gonna get it for sure. Moms probably aware of what he's doing to her. I made it to my room opening the door then closing it behind me. I slowly walked to my bed almost to weak to stand. I fell to it collapsing in a pool of tears. I've gotta get out of here before it's to late...