.014

"We gon' hit this party then go-to tops," Joe explained to kd

"We in." Twix shouted from the bed.

"NOBODY INVITED Y'ALL!" Joe yelled back.

They were invited. Kentrell had just in fact texted and asked amiya to 'come over and stay for the night'.

Amiya and kentrell had been conversing through texting, which was all very unusual since they were usually at each other's throats.

"GO TO HELL YOU SWAMP MONKEY!" twix screamed earning the attention of the grinning girl who was laid next to her.

"IF THIS IS NOT YOUR HOUSE YOU SHOULDN'T BE YELLING!" Hubert yelled from the comforts of his king-sized bed, where the wifi was jumping.

It was utter silence, no one dared to say a word after they were caught stealing the food from under his bed.
Their excuse was 'sorry. We had the munchies.'

The two girls, two rooms down from Hubert were laying on the bed scrolling or typing.

You would here occasional giggling here and there.

"you want to spend the night at my other friend's house?" amiya whispered with intentions of her father not hearing.

"if you trying to hook me up with his friend I'm not with it. I'm tired of 'taking one for the team.'" twix declared using her fingers as quotation marks.

Amiya softly hit twix on the arm and laughed.

"I'm always the one taking one for the team. I know you remember the time we snuck out so you could see.." The girl trailed off eyebrows furrowed trying to recall the memory.

"Girl, bye." The smooth, dark-skinned girl with box braids said to the olive-skinned girl, who had preferred to wear her natural hair.

"well, I remember his homeboy who ain't brush his teeth and kept trying to touch on me." Amiya had thought scrunching up her face at the remembrance

"Okay, fine. Who is it though?"

"Top."

___________

After picking out outfits, gluing down wigs, and giving each other approval the girls crept downstairs trying not to make a sound.

Kd was occupied in his room getting ready for the same gathering the girls were attending.

The thing on amiyas mind was seeing the man who kept her glued to be phone all day, whereas twix was worked on getting drunk.