Chapter 28

solarkeem

Byulie, it's wheein's birthday today.
We plan on meeting at her house for a little celebration.
I hope you're here with us, it's fun when we're complete.
We miss you.
I miss you.

Yongsun put her phone back in to her coat as she feels her tears were starting to fall again. They still don't have any update regarding to moonbyul and Irene disappearance, and yongsun is starting to lose hope.

Since then when she noticed moonbyul's Instagram account wasn't deactivated but rather inactive, yongsun will gradually open her account and message byulie randomly. Updating byul with her everyday activities and telling her things yongsun have made.

Even when she's at the bathroom doing random things, she would message byulie to inform her about it. Yongsun knows moonbyul wouldn't reply or see it, but she was hoping maybe one day, she will. All her heartaches and frustration, she put it in there. She don't care if moonbyul read those, yongsun will be happy if she did.

"Unnie the food is ready~"

Yongsun got back to her senses as she wiped the tears that was form in her eyes. After fixing herself, she immediately run towards the kitchen and saw wheein and hwasa preparing the food.

At this type of time, moonbyul is behind her, hugging her back figure as if her life depends on it. Back those days when moonbyul will do intimate things to her, she'll playfully slap the girl's arms and push byulie away. Cringing and gesturing how weird it is.

But now, she was craving for it and misses that kind of affection.

"I'll stay for tonight unnie. Are you staying as well?" Hwasa asked, as the girl swallow the food she's eating.

Yongsun pause for a moment before she smile towards the two and shook her head as a response. She have a plan on going to byulie's apartment. She didn't visit the place for almost three days due to other matters in her family.

Yongsun was practically the one who's living in byulie's apartment. She will visit the place and do every house chores. She was also the one paying for the fees and other bills every month. Even if there are no one living in there, it's like the place was as good as before.

Yongsun can leave the place as it is, but she was hoping that one day, moonbyul will get back.

"You're going to byulie's place?" Wheein asked, looking at yongsun with a sad eyes. Yongsun knows that even if the two wouldn't tell her about moonbyul, she knows they miss byulie as much as her.

"Yeah, I'll clean the place."

The two nodded and gave her a smile, not asking any further questions because they know they might trigger yongsun mentally again. They watch a movie for a bit before yongsun decided to bid her goodbyes at her members.

She enter the passcode for byulie's apartment. It's the one thing she was thankful about, the code is still the same, the code is still her birthday.

Yongsun smile at the thought. Moonbyul really love her even before to make her birthdate be byulie's apartment passcode.

She enter the place and darkness welcome her. She turn on the lights and a sigh escape from her mouth. Everytime yomgsun take a glimpse of byulie's place, she feels calm, she feels relieved, she feels home.

Honestly speaking, she doesn't want to leave everytime she step foot inside. But yongsun knows she had other things to do than being a depress woman.