Qui-Gon's Suggestion

It was a few hours ago since Padme Amidala had died, but not before giving birth to triplets; Luke, Leia, and Lita. Their mother's body was going to be sent to her homeworld of Naboo to be given a proper funeral, but in order to help protect the existence of Padme's children, she had to appear still pregnant. Now as the three children sleep in a nursery of the medical center; the surviving Jedi, Yoda and Obi-Wan, along with Senator Bail Organa of Alderran ponder on what is to become of Padme's three children.

Yoda was meditating on it when he heard a familiar voice calling out to him by The Force.

"Hello again Yoda, my old friend," the man's voice spoke.

"Qui-Gon Jinn, you it is again," Yoda said.

"Yes, my friend," Qui-Gon replied, then said, "I sensed you are trying to determine what is to become of Senator Amidala's three children."

"That, I am," Yoda confirmed, "Hidden the children must be, safe they must be kept, split up they should be. Pregnant, their mother must still appear."

"You could raise one of the children," Qui-Gon's voice suggested.

But Yoda shook his head, "Raise a child I cannot."

Qui-Gon chuckled, then replied, "Then send one of the them to their mother's family on Naboo."

"Too dangerous I fear that would be, safe none of them will be," Yoda replied.

"Yoda, my friend, you must trust in the Force and you've already decided that the boy should be sent to Tatooine to live with Anakin's step family," Qui-Gon replied, "All three of the children's fates are uncertain. Send one of the girls to Naboo and let the Force decide her fate. You say Anakin will not return to Tatooine, this is true as it has given him painful memories of what his life was as a child and with what happened to his mother. The same applies to Naboo as it was Padme's homeworld."

Yoda sighed and replied, "Suggest sending one of them to Naboo to Obi-Wan and Senator Organa, I will. Trust the force, I will."

Yoda then walked out of the room to meet with Obi-Wan and Senator Organa to discuss the fate and future of the Skywalker triplets. It was then all decided that Leia was going to be adopted by Senator Organa, Luke would be sent to their father's family on Tatooine, and Lita would be the one sent to Naboo to their mother's family.

I apologize for the short chapter, I'll try to make the other ones longer. I'm also trying to fix some of the chapters, especially because I really want to make this a good and interesting story.