Chapter 1

WARNING: I CURSE (OやO)

 Y/N and Jake had been best-friends since elementary school. They both, however, were very competitive. They fought over things that didn't really matter. Sports, Academics, who finish what first, who did more, etc. . But ow that they are in high school things have gotten a bit... overboard. They fight over who can get to their locker first, since their lockers are right next to each other it's easy to see who truly wins. They're in the same classes for 5 of their classes. Those classes are Language Arts, Literature, Math, Gym, and History. They compete who can get to the classes first, who gets what done first, who answers the most questions, who raises their hand first/who gets called on first, who reads more, and what-not. Gym is the most competitive one of all, however. Who can run faster, beat the over in sports//yadda yadaa//!

Y/N:

 Your name is Y/N and you love COMPETITIONS, ANIME, VIDEO GAMING, and most of all your BRITISH FRIEND JAKE ENGLISH.
You are great in ALL your subjects, and you have always had straight A's. You are always told how nice, pretty, cool, and smart you were from half your school. You were very POPULAR and many people asked you to tutor them because of your smarts. You love helping them and you could also never say no. You believe you have the greatest guy friend IN THE WORLD because he is just so handsome, awesome, and as competitive as you. You have competed with him since you met, and that was in kindergarten. You two have always been together and you're almost always challenging each other to petty things.  You're known all over your school for that SMART, PRETTY, FUNNY, FUN, and COOL GIRL.

You have also been ASKED OUT COUNTLESS TIMES, however you REJECTED all the boys and few girls that have asked. You didn't want to date any of them because you may have had a  REALLY TINY  SUPER TINY YET GIGANTIC CRUSH ON YOUR GUY FRIEND WHOM YOU LOVE SO MUCH. JAKE ENGLISH!!!!!! And soon you were going to ASK HIM out! :D

JAKE ENGLISH:

Your name is JAKE. You love movies. ALL MOVIES. You would describe your taste in film as ECLECTIC, but in truth, it isn't much less than TOTALLY INDISCRIMINATE. You bluster frequently of exuberance for FIREARMS and FISTICUFFS and ADVENTURE, though have no human company with which to share these interests. You're known to be found with your nose in a COMIC BOOK OR TWO, not that it makes you a nerd or anything, like you even CARE about that! Not a gent of your PANACHE AND SWAGGER, qualities which you would BANDY WITH APLOMB on your globe-spanning adventures, HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING. You would love to travel around the world, toppling any SACRED URNS you encountered. 

What else? You sure like to WRESTLE.  Also, SKULLS. Gosh you love SKULLS. There is a good SKULL at the heart of any mystery, haunting its EVERY PAGE. That is what you always say. Or at least, it is what you always HOPE. 

What else about you is so much MORE important? OH-YES! You're great friends with Y/N and you enjoy her company dearly! She is a great friend of yours, and your best friend since Kindergarten! You're also very POPULAR within the boundaries of school, and you have also been ASKED OUT many times by girls. You, however, REJECTED them all because you DIDN'T LIKE any of them. They were not your SWEET, PRECIOUS, BEAUTIFUL, FUNNY Y/N. But she has NEVER ONCE shown FEELING to you! D:

Soon, though, VERY SOON, their was going to be a bit of MISCHIEF that would BEFALL the school all THANKS TO STUPID JAKE'S DRUNK ASS. D:<