Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

Fangirls...Fangirls EVERYWHERE. LITERALLY. Every pass we turn their seems to be a group of girls. All we're doing now is going straight. This is so not a good thing, I'm pretty sure up ahead there's a dead end..we would HAVE to turn to get out and away from these girls. Hopefully Jake knows a way around all this, but what if he doesn't? What if we get caught?
What would those girls do to us? Would they hurt us, or just me...? What are they going to do to Jake? ...OH GEEZ. I need to stop thinking about bad stuff. Should I talk to Jake...?

Jake's POV

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshhh!!!! WhatDoWeDooooo????!!!! Those girls are absolutely bonkers!! Oh gosh, is Y/N okay? I stared at her for a while, before she looked down another hallway. I looked too, of course. It, as all the previous ones, had demon-girls in them. There was no way we can get away because their is a dead end ahead. Unless either one of us think of something, we're going to be caught. I most certainly do NOT want to be caught. I bet they'd strip me down like how they were planning beforeY/N came. What would they do to Y/N though? I guess they would hurt her, or somehow humiliate her to no repair. That happened to Eridan at one point. But since then...I guess his reputation was kinda repaired. I don't really know, we don't talk or hang out much. In fact we never talk or hang out. He wears hipster glasses, some sill cape, and his hair is dyed purple in the middle. That's all I really know about his 'strange' appearances. Hmm...now thinking about it, I heard he never dyed his hair. That its all natural, and there is really one way to prove that. However, I don't want to be known as the one who saw his...or be known as the one who actually proved it was real. That would be really gross, since I'm a guy and all. Hey, maybe Dirk can prove it? No...never mind scratch that. The last time I believed he was into guys was the worst. Then again I'm very sure he's bisexual...right? I mean he did like me at one time, and I think he either likes Roxy or Jane. Can't tell, he never really shows emotion. WHAT AM I DOING? I'm running for my life, and here I am thinking about a guy named Eridan, his hair color, Dirk and who he likes, what his sexuality is, and how did this start? Hmm, oh yes. I was thinking about what those demon-girls would do to Y/N. Oh man, If they did anything to Y/N I don't think I'd be so afraid to shoot them...what am I thinking? Oh geez. I just love her so much.