Chapter 5

Jake's  POV

There was no other way down. The demon girls had blocked the  stairs, the hallways, and the way we came from. We were trapped, and I hated that. I wanted to protect Y/N.  I didn't know what else to do until I remembered another way down. It was dangerous, sorta fun, bone-breaking, and did I mention dangerous? Well It's dangerous. Anyway besides those thoughts, we could jump. It was kinda the only option at this point. I picked up Y/N who seemed rather jumpy and...embarrassed? I couldn't really tell because I was to busy getting us out of that sticky situation. I them assured Y/N that everything would be okay, and with those words she seemed a little more calmer. I was glad for that moment of peace. For the next moment I had us both jumping off the edge of the top floor that viewed the bottom. Y/N was screaming at the to of her lungs, and I can't blame her/him.  I mean, if I was in that position on shock and fear, I'd have screamed too. I hope that this won't bother out friendship...If It did I think I would be heartbroken. 

Y/N's  POV

Jake picked me up and I didn't understand why. I was really flushed because of my little--okay, HUGE crush on this British male. I'm pretty sure I was bright freaking red! Ohhh, I hope he didn't notice. I guess I was kinda jumpy too, but only because he was holding me like a princess! He them reassured me that everything would be okay. I, being a fool, believed him. If I'd have known he was going to JUMP I would've still been pretty nervous. But no, he didn't tell me he was jumping....what an arse.  I didn't know if I was even seeing correctly at first. But after I felt the gust of air, I believed it. I started to scream, I was scared. I didn't know what to think about his actions. I had mixed feelings like, how stupid! or what is he thinking?!. Then we landed. I landed on Jake, who landed on....OH MY GOD IS HE OKAY?! 

Dirk's  POV

I was in so much pain. God-Damn Jake for jumping off the edge on the second floor! He landed on ME! And DAMN his arse is plump----ERRR and HEAVY! (Ahahah....) Y/N asked me If i was okay and I said I was fine. Even though me back hurt like I had gotten hit with a meteor. But oh-well. I helped them both up and watched as they ran away together into the distance. Oh what the hell am I saying? I watched them run and the minute they passed a hallway a bunch of girls ran out after them. Well, tough luck for them. I should probably talk to Roxy and make this a little more interesting. Strider's  gonna Stride. //toRoxy//