Part 7

[Sorry if Roxy seems a bit OOC...]

Y/N's POV

While we were still running, I looked down some of the halls. In one of the right hallways I believe I saw Roxy, but then again wouldn't she have ran up to talk to us? Or at least me, I would hope so. But I guess not. Then it hit me in the face like a bag of bricks. Roxy avoids or creeps around people when she's mad. Was she mad at me, or was it Jake? I don't believe I ever made her mad recently...but Jake might have. I decided to ask him about it.

"Jake....?"

"Y/N....?"

"....Did you do....something to Roxy...?"

"Roxy...? No...I..I..."

Jake didn't finish his sentence for at least a few minutes, and he went quiet. I suddenly began to think suspiciously like "What if he hurt Roxy?" or "Maybe he really did give those girls the notes and he's lieing to me!" until he responded very strangely.

"Ohhhmygoood."

"What?!"

"Ohhhmmyyygoood I!! I...."

"Jake?! .....WHat?!"

"I didn't remember to tell you about...."

"About?"

".......hat I......ike....."

He spoke to quietly for me to understand what he had said. So I tried to think about it myself, and logically. Hat...hat....that? That I....that he what? Ike....ike? What the hell could be with ike?! Mike, [1]Jike, Like..? OHMYGOD. THAT I LIKE...?! LIKE WHO?! WHO DOES HE LIKE!!!? 

I guess I must've scrunched up my face, because Jake decided to ask me what was wrong.

"Y/N?"

"nn?"

"Are you angry at...me?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Your facial expression..."

"oh...no I'm fine. Just......thinking."

"Okay..."

We continued to run and I felt I suppose jealous. "Who did he like?" That one  sentence was continually running through my mind.