Chapter 7

Hinata's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night and find myself tangled up in Kageyama's arms. A smile creeps up on my face as I remember our little moment that we shared together. It was hard to fall asleep after hearing him tell me that he loved me. All these emotions that I didn't know I had were flowing through me. I'm glad that the feeling was mutual, and not one sided.

I got this sudden urge to pee, so that's why I woke up. I don't want to leave Kageyama, but I gently slip away from him. I get on my knees and I try to lift myself up from making any noise. I get on both feet and Kageyama's hand encloses around my ankle.

"Don't go." He says in a sleepy voice.
"I gotta use the restroom." I say quietly.
He groans and let's me go, and I quickly tip-toe away.

"It'll only be a few seconds." I think to myself.
I do my business and walk over to the sink to wash my hands.

I turn the water on and I feel someone's arms grab me from behind. "It's me, so don't freak out." A sleepy Kageyama says to me. "Why did you get up? I was coming right back." I tell him. "I couldn't wait." He says with something in his voice.

He slides his hands down to my waist and leans his head on my shoulder. I could feel his eye lashes on the skin of my neck, and it sends a rush of adrenaline through me. I finish washing my hands, but I'm so distracted in what Kageyama is doing.

Kageyama kisses my neck and it makes me feel so tingly inside. He continues to do it, and I don't want him to stop. I've never seen this side of him before. He gets a little more aggressive with his kisses and I slip a tiny moan out.

That was a mistake to do.

Kageyama goes at it some more, and this time he slides his hands under my shirt. Are we really gonna be doing this in the bathroom? Can anyone hear us? "Kageyama." I manage to get out. He stops and whispers in my ear, "Yes?" "Are we really gonna do this here?" I ask. "If you want to. I understand if you want sleep." He says. I turn around and say, "It's not that, I'm just afraid of everyone hearing."

He looks down at me and bites his lip which makes me go crazy. "The sad part is that I was in the mood, but I understand. We could go back to sleep." He smiles, and his smile seems to say "It's fine don't worry about it." Which makes me feel better.

He lays down on the small cushion on the floor, and I join him. I turn towards him and I put my arm around him as he pulls me closer. I snuggle my feet on his and he puts his feet in between to keep mine warm. Then he slightly strokes my back, which makes me sleepy in an instant.

This was perfect. It was if I was living a fairytale. Everything still felt like a dream. I may be young, but I truly believe that I know what love is now. I wasn't new to this whole dating thing either, I've had past relationships. Those ones were different then the one I'm in now. Kageyama is way different, and I hope that this can last forever. As long as I live, I want us to last forever.

Kageyama's POV

As soon as Hinata left to go the bathroom I couldn't hold back the urge anymore. I wanted to feel him. I stand by the corner of the entrance, and I hear the water turn on. I cross my arms, "Get a hold of yourself!" I don't want to scare him. But before I know it, I have my arms around him. "It's me, so don't freak out." I say to him. "Why did you get up? I was coming right back." Hinata tells me. "I couldn't wait." I say with some sense of urgency. The urgency that I had to kiss him, and do so much more.

I slide my hands down to his lower waist, and I put my head on his shoulder. I then snuggle my face towards his neck, breathing on it, and smelling the scent of soap on Hinata's clothes. "This should be as far as I go." I try to tell myself. But the urge gets worse, and I no longer have control of my own body. What's happening?

I find myself kissing his neck. Carefully making sure not to hurt him or be too rough. Hinata seemed to have enjoyed it so I sped up. Going a little more aggressive than before. Letting some of the urgency escape my body. A tiny moan escapes Hinata, and it makes me have this feeling I can't quite describe.

With that feeling that I acquired, I slip my hand underneath Hinata's shirt. Feeling his bare skin on my fingers, as I slightly trace his skin. I could feel his whole body move to the way I was touching him. Resulting in me going faster. I slide my hand to his lower stomach, eager to go lower but then he says my name. "Yes?" I say whispering in his ear while trying to get a hold of myself again. "Are we really going to do this here?" He asks, a bit out of breath. "If you want to. I understand if you want sleep." We should've been fast asleep by now.

He turns around and I do my best to keep my eyes looking at his face and nothing else. Don't look down Kageyama. "It's not that, I'm just afraid of everyone hearing." He says softly. I risk look down at Hinata and bite my lip. I don't know why, but I do. When I do there's a spark in Hinata's eyes. "The sad part is that I was in the mood, but I understand. We could go back to sleep." I didn't even know I said that until the look in his eyes changes again, and I find myself smiling at him. He gives a small smile at me in return and it calms me down from my thoughts of wanting him again.

He leads me back to our spot on the floor, and I suddenly realize how tired I am again. I take my spot on the floor and he joins me. He turns towards me and puts his arm around me as I pull him closer.

He snuggles his feet on mine and I put mine in between his to keep them warm. I decide to stroke his back, and Hinata slowly falls asleep in my arms and his breathing slows.

"I love you so much." I say softly to him expecting no response back. I hug him even tighter when a tear slips from my face. Why am I crying? I have everything I ever wanted in front of me...

Then it struck me. For the first time ever, I've fallen deeply in love with him. Since the moment our eyes first met. Even during the match I played against him. My fear of losing him takes over me, but I tell myself that that'll never happen. Without Hinata I have no life, before it was all about volleyball, but my viewpoint has changed. I want Hinata with me the rest of my life.

If he leaves, I'll have no purpose....

A/N

hey guys ! hope you enjoy this little section. i'm still really busy with everything, so i hope chapter 7 at least was enough. i hope you guys are doing well. make sure to drink some water, and eat something, okay? love you guys :)