38. naomi was her name.

let me release my demon...on you - Brent Faiyaz.

*

omniscient.

continuation from last chapter.

Naomi.

Naomi was the given name of the girl who stood frozen in front of her forgotten lover: Pharoah. Her skin was smooth like butter, and brown like an oak tree. Her eyes held the gaze of a repent foul dinner, a guilt ridden traitor.

Anger ran through Pharoah's veins as he stared at her, he couldn't help but ogle her in disgust thinking of the times he once loved this girl.

Naomi cringed, knowing the reasoning behind his judgemental eyes.

Her mouth opened, yet not one word was uttered. She only watched as Pharoah stood there, she watched him as he watched her.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Pharoah's malicious words were sharper than the blade of a road man's knife. His tone alone caused Naomi to flinch as she regathered herself in order to speak.

"He- he said I had to stay here." She replied, her voice wavering.

Pharoah looked at his ex girlfriend in confusion, he waited for her to elaborate.

"He said he won't harm her if I stay here," tears began to fall from her eyes rapidly, "she's innocent, Farra, they can't touch her." She rambled on, referring to Pharoah by the nickname she'd given him back in their secondary school days.

Pharoah ignored the way his heart quickened at the mention of his forgotten nickname, and instead threw Naomi the pack of pocket tissues that he always kept handy.

Her 'thank you' card out muffled as she blew her nose after dabbing away her tears.

"What are you talking about?" His tone was calmer, Naomi took notice of this as she beckoned him into the room.

She frowned as he leant against the dresser on the far corner, he was distancing himself from her purposefully.

Pharoah looked at her in expectance, and in response she let out a tired sigh.

This was going to be a long, long story; literally.

*

welcome to brixton
im in da party with barbies and drillas

Those were the lyrics that Kadeef hummed to himself as he drove into his old estate. Her just come from one of his duty's, and was satisfied to see his boys chilling on the block.

He saw them jutting their gun fingers in the air as he pulled up, that was their own unique way of greeting each other. It was ghetto yet efficient.

Kadeef turned his car off before opening the door and stepping out. He chuckled at the way his friends mockingly sang his tag name 'K9', the guys were all a bunch of jokers.

He spudded them all, before making himself comfortable against the brick wall where his close friend, Sayeed resided.

"You man good?" He asked, he got a bunch of responses, with them all bring along the lines of 'of course'.

He zoned out briefly as his boys went back to conversing among themselves. His eyes landed on a tall girl, with skin that reminded him of caramel fudge. She walked with her head slightly tilted as she texted rapidly on her phone, with her nails hitting against the screen.

Kadeef analysed her for a moment, taking in her beauty.

"Aye," he said to his friends, "who's that brownin'?" He nodded over to her. She now stood still, recording a voice message to send to her friend.

"Thingy's baby mum," One of Kadeef's boys said.

"Thingy?" Kadeef waited for his boy to elaborate.

The other male started clicking, trying to remember the guys name. He was a known nigga, especially in south.

"What's the bruddas name...." he dragged out, before reaching an epiphany.

"Forty." He finally revealed.

Kadeef nodded, him and Forty weren't boys but the two were calm with each other. He never knew Forty had a kid, that was new knowledge to him.

Kadeef's eyes gazed over once more, before he saw her walk off into the near distance, further into the estate with her phone held to her mouth as she shouted at her phone with attitude. Her voice was nice, soothing even.

"What's her name?" He asked out if curiosity.

"Naomi."

Kadeef nodded, that's all he needed to know.

*

They're on to me. The girl thought as he stared outside his car window, he could feel them coming.

It was getting warmer.

They were onto her, and the bastard was most definitely fucked.

It was going to be a bloody, bloody war.

Her words, not mine.
*
770 words.
short chappy chapter.

Got writers block, shits mad depressing cause I know what I want to write but don't know how to write it.

Call this a filler chapter, something to waste time.

Vote, comment.
Excuse mistakes.

- taimoni.